Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Take Me To Your Mother: Andrea Visits A Nudist Resort  (Read 6570 times)

natureboy1776

Re: Take Me To Your Mother: Andrea Visits A Nudist Resort
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 02:08:12 pm »
Yea, I found her to be a little weird about it too, she seemed to have not been able to calm down any at all, always trying to cover her breasts, and always having bottoms on, it was interesting however, because I think this is the way a lot of non-nudists act. She has no problem at all being nude around her husband, or around her baby (Closet Nudist), she tried (sort of) to get a taste of the Social Nudist adventure, but couldn't seem to get through the whole way.

I agree that if she would have been fully nude, she may have had a much better experience and may have gotten better acceptance, but it was interesting to see it on Nickelodeon :) Just brought back that Rugrats episode for me :)

I'm not surprised by any of her reactions. Guessing this was an assignment from the shows producers. Anyone who really does not want to try social nudism is going to react the same or worse. I think she gave it a good effort and she did seem to relax around the middle (playing tennis). But I do think it was unfortunate that the resort management bent the rules for her, allowing bottoms in the pool. She would have "gotten over it" right at the beginning.  The idea of at least home nudism is in her head and now this experience will rattle around in there too for awhile. Maybe someday when off camera she will try again. Also, being a stand-up comedian, a lot of her more harsh reactions were likely looking to get a laugh.  One more thing, part of her covering herself is this show had to be edited by people she has to work with everyday. How many of you feel comfortable passing nudist home videos around at work? I wonder what the film crew wore all day.

Offline Waytwofast

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Hi, I'm David :)
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Take Me To Your Mother: Andrea Visits A Nudist Resort
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 07:26:40 pm »
 :3145
Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus
(Do What's Right, Come What May)