Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: “Nudism Happens” - or is it Exhibitionism? What do...  (Read 3104 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
“Nudism Happens” - or is it Exhibitionism? What do...
« on: June 24, 2013, 01:57:46 pm »

What do you believe?  How did you come to those beliefs?  What are you willing to do to demonstrate your dedication to a belief or simply enjoy life completely?

In politics, once you cast a vote for a candidate there is no way to take it back.  So, what does this mean?  You should take the time necessary to learn about the candidates before voting and although it may not be possible to know EVERYTHING about the person you like most, you should put your FAITH in them completely.  If you cannot do this, then please do not vote!

This is what I believe HAVING faith in something means.  Faith is not about believing in someone when or while it is convenient, it means learning what they have stood for in the past and are likely to stand for in the future, then if “mostly” agreed go for it!  The hard part comes AFTER you vote when you will be asked to stay the course and KEEP THE FAITH invested in that person.

The job of President of the United States comes to mind in particular.  It must be a difficult and complex job, otherwise it would be easier to get elected to the Office of the President and many, many more people would attempt it.  Do you want THAT job?  Would you even be willing to undergo the scrutiny of the “campaign trail”?  I think many people would not, so in a sense I think we must admire the person willing to walk “through the fire” to get to the hot seat.

Maybe we should require the leader of our nation to be nude while in office?  No, I’m just kidding, really! (or am I??)

What does any of this have to do with Naturism or Social Nudity?  Well, when you think about it most people who “try” this form of social recreation or interaction make-up their mind after doing a little research, reading some literature on the subject and probably even trying some casual nudity around their home; like “Naked Fridays” or “Naked Saturdays” (things reportedly done by a few couples to keep their romance sparking after the Honeymoon is over).

The next step is daring to venture out to a local clothing-optional beach, taking a deep breath and removing that ridiculously expensive bathing suit in public!  Whoa!  Wait!  I think I left out the middle step where you spend two months at the gym working on your abs and buns, and probably “invest” several hundred dollars in tanning of one form or another.  There, now the story of a “typical” first timer’s journey from home-based nudity to social nudity is accomplished.  Most would say they did not learn of social nudism and run out to the nearest nude beach or nudist club the next day!!  Oh no, not like that; it would go against many of the things we are taught about privacy and reserving the beauty of our naked selves only for one particular person in life.  Do you believe it that?!? - Yes, marriage is a great thing and maybe you must wait for that one special person to come along, but what if when they do you learn, after the third, fourth or fifth date, that they have already been to a clothing-optional beach and loved it!  Okay, now what? - Did you miss out on something special in life by waiting for that person to come along?

On the other side of coin is the story of a person who was raised in a home environment where nakedness was not taboo, body shame was non-existent and people routinely caught glimpses of each other dashing from the bathroom to their bedroom.  This style of family living with open discussion on “bodily functions” and loving consideration towards the mysteries of life and living are the rule.  Some of these people were able to visit a beach without torturing themselves about what to wear or how they would look.  A pair of old cut-off denim jeans and a tattered t-shirt were the uniform of the day, at least until a place was established on that special beach; at which point they tossed those bits of fabric aside and let it all hang out without any problems.

Whether your story is closer to the first one or second one is not terribly important, because it is YOUR story and only you know all the details of how you came to be here, reading this, right now.  If you want to share that story with me, please do, I welcome it and I’m sure enjoy reading it.  We can chat all you want and learn what meaning or meanings should or can be derived from these adventures in life!  Do it, because we may only get a chance to do this once!!

Any person who rises up among their peers to hold a high office of influence and decision making needs to think about the impact of even the smallest of their decisions.  I figure he or she already does this, but to how many degrees?  In what ways are they restricting the growth of society, no, of humanity, and in what ways are they supporting our growth?

Nudity is honesty.  Going nude is showing a willingness to be completely vulnerable.  Going nude is saying without words, I trust you to take care of me, will you do that?  To receive the trust I am giving you at this moment in time, to respect it and to allow me to be myself fully and totally enjoy this life in the vehicle I have been blessed with.

From: [size=78%]http://centauri4-naturism.tumblr.com/post/53576614219/nudism-happens-or-is-it-exhibitionism-what[/size]
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Nature Boy

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be the Leaf
  • Referrals: 0
Re: “Nudism Happens” - or is it Exhibitionism? What do...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 04:19:12 pm »
Beautiful Post Danee! :D
I think that Naturism is really about learning from Nature, personal Nature, other peoples Natures, lifestyle Natures, and of course, Nature it's self. :) ^^ <3

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 05:57:31 pm »
Interesting Tumblog!

:66664333

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 10:16:19 pm »
In politics, once you cast a vote for a candidate there is no way to take it back.  So, what does this mean?  You should take the time necessary to learn about the candidates before voting and although it may not be possible to know EVERYTHING about the person you like most, you should put your FAITH in them completely.  If you cannot do this, then please do not vote!

I strongly disagree with that. You should vote based on evidence and change your vote in the light of new evidence. Having faith in politicians despite evidence is how you get screwed.

For instance in Montreal we got rid of a mayor that was a criminal bastard. A few months later we learn that his replacement is also a criminal bastard (same party so minimal surprise there) so we kick him out too. Should have have kept the first one because we voted for him?

If a politician makes promises and you elect him on those but he does a 180 on those promises, are you bound to keep voting for him based on faith?
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 05:41:19 am »

I strongly disagree with that. You should vote based on evidence and change your vote in the light of new evidence. Having faith in politicians despite evidence is how you get screwed.

For instance in Montreal we got rid of a mayor that was a criminal bastard. A few months later we learn that his replacement is also a criminal bastard (same party so minimal surprise there) so we kick him out too. Should have have kept the first one because we voted for him?

If a politician makes promises and you elect him on those but he does a 180 on those promises, are you bound to keep voting for him based on faith?

I picked up on that too - the next paragraph is also problematic but on the whole it's an interesting premise.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 06:07:40 am »
I picked up on that too - the next paragraph is also problematic but on the whole it's an interesting premise.

The next paragraph was so disturbing I bailed out of finishing the text at that point...
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 04:31:13 am »
Mostly I like the picture and the tumblog it came from.

Also - This is supposed to be Angela Merkel.

Offline goosy87

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 06:10:17 pm »
But I think it´s a fakepicture.... not because merkel is shy about nudism (She sometimes talk about she was going often to sauna and bathing on balticsea) but only of her privat life and photographs of it... not really much exists of her. And I never saw this pic in german newspaper. And boulevarpress will show us immedetly if there were our cancelor naked years before  :laugh: ... but if it is real>>> We have a cool woman on the top of our goverment  :345678
sorry for bad English...my grammar sucks