Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: China's most beautiful breasts contest attracts thousands of contestants  (Read 3623 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135

Beijing: Wikipedia defines beauty as- Beauty is a characteristic of a person, animal, place, object, or idea that provides a perceptual experience of pleasure or satisfaction. Beauty is studied as part of aesthetics, sociology, social psychology, and culture. An "ideal beauty" is an entity which is admired, or possesses features widely attributed to beauty in a particular culture, for perfection.

The beauty of women has been responsible for the fall and rise many great empires and personalities since time unknown. The concept of beautiful women and powerful men is the result of several centuries of evolution.

In ancient times, beauty corresponds to health. A women who was able to lead a task to an end and to cope with birth needed, wide hips and large breasts, were the preferable choice of men.

Though with the passage of time the parameters have changed, but the underlying concept remains the same. Men still desire able bodied women, who are capable of giving birth to healthy, intelligent and beautiful children.

To corroborate the argument, a contest has been organised in China to find out the women with the most beautiful and perfect breasts.

Perfection is what the contestant of the 3rd International breast model contest in Hefei are aiming for. The contest was a part of ever increasing beauty pageant hosted by the Chinese nation. The annual contest now attracts thousands of Chinese models, where the finalists are chosen by online voting, as beauty pageants become increasingly popular in modern China, as young women and private enterprise seek to benefit from a more tolerant attitude towards events that were regarded as decadent years ago.

From: http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/WOR-pics-chinas-most-beautiful-breasts-contest-attracts-thousands-of-contestants-4306377-PHO.html

China confuses me to no end sometimes... :56789
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0

China confuses me to no end sometimes... :56789

How so D?

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 02:19:45 am by ToneBender »

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
 :e4444 :e2w
nude is natural

Offline Waytwofast

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Hi, I'm David :)
  • Referrals: 1
Guess it is sort of like the Olympics, loser never gets seen again?
Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus
(Do What's Right, Come What May)

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
I don't get how that works. Do they get bonus points for most impressive costume? Why are all breasts covered?
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline Waytwofast

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Hi, I'm David :)
  • Referrals: 1
Exactly...
Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus
(Do What's Right, Come What May)

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
Why not make the contest fair? Uniform is a brown bag over the head. :-P
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Petrucio1983

I have to agree with Dan. There are likely a great number of judges who would make their decision on more than just the specific area that is supposed to be judged in such a contest.

Not that I approve of a contest such as this. I think it's prurient and disrespectful to women in general. But since it's already out there, I might as well go out on a limb...

Offline Nudie

• Topless with bottoms
  • Freedom
This does seem rather objectified. I'm not talking about marketing women as sex objects, as much as centralizing beauty. There are so many different shapes ans sizes of chest fat bag, what would be defined as perfect? That's like claiming that one colour is better than another. Plus I imagine it would cause other contestants body image issues. I do imagine the winner becoming a celebrity in China though.