Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Grove City 11-Year-Old Found “Sexting” Topless Photos  (Read 7288 times)

Offline Waytwofast

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Hi, I'm David :)
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Grove City 11-Year-Old Found “Sexting” Topless Photos
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 02:44:47 am »
I am well accustomed to this problem. Young girls sending nude photographs to people within in school is a massive problem in the area that i work in. There has been many times i have been called to a school to sort issues such as this out. Most of them do it because of peer pressure and it is shocking to see the lengths that they will go to.

I think a lot of young females need to learn that once a picture is out there it can spread in a matter of minutes and it may end up on the internet, i've seen pictures end up on Facebook to their horror.

I see it as a body acceptance and peer-pressure issue, when we have girls in this country getting pregnant at 12, 13 and 14 years old, we should know there are major issues going on...
Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus
(Do What's Right, Come What May)

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 05:41:57 am »
I am well accustomed to this problem. Young girls sending nude photographs to people within in school is a massive problem in the area that i work in. There has been many times i have been called to a school to sort issues such as this out. Most of them do it because of peer pressure and it is shocking to see the lengths that they will go to.

I think a lot of young females need to learn that once a picture is out there it can spread in a matter of minutes and it may end up on the internet, i've seen pictures end up on Facebook to their horror.

I see it as a body acceptance and peer-pressure issue, when we have girls in this country getting pregnant at 12, 13 and 14 years old, we should know there are major issues going on...

I see it as a piss-poor parenting issue. The stick your head in the sand school of parenting as opposed to open communication.

Offline Waytwofast

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 06:08:38 pm »

I see it as a piss-poor parenting issue. The stick your head in the sand school of parenting as opposed to open communication.

Well the body acceptance and peer-pressure issues, are also parenting issues, in this technological society parents have to learn more about technology and how to either a restrict what can come in and out or teach their children that, it isn't right to do that, and as this little girl is going to find out, can ruin your life...

Nudielad

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 06:21:33 pm »
Completely agree with you both, Parents need to makes sure that what there children are doing is right. I would be horrified if i had found my children had been sending nude photos of themselves to other students. Not only can they get into trouble with the law it can harm them psychologically. 

Offline Waytwofast

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2013, 06:26:54 pm »
Completely agree with you both, Parents need to makes sure that what there children are doing is right. I would be horrified if i had found my children had been sending nude photos of themselves to other students. Not only can they get into trouble with the law it can harm them psychologically.

And I agree with you, because it is something that is illegal, and we're codifying our children. Violations of the law are bad enough for adults, let alone children...

I think it is a psychological effect on children. There is obviously issues with a child who believes they have to send nude pictures of themselves to others. There is some boundary that they have crossed for whatever reason...

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2013, 02:15:31 am »
I am pleased this was caught and stopped.  If she was my daughter, I would have no issue with nude photography in the proper setting and time (akin to the parents of the young naturists in France and elsewhere who happily consented to it with Jock Sturges, David Hamilton etal), but as witnessed on 1000's of tumblrs, once they are out there, they are out there (texting nudes).  She, as 11, is not capable of using proper judgement in this regard. 

That's my view!

-Danee

I agree Danee.
nude is natural