Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Brit 'filmed teens' on French nudist beach  (Read 7026 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Brit 'filmed teens' on French nudist beach
« on: July 17, 2013, 08:36:47 pm »
Naturists who live in the U.S., can take come lessons from the French FKK families.  Great policing to keep the area positive and good.

A 41-year-old British man has been charged by French police suspected of having filming young teenage girls on the French nudist beach at Cap d'Agde with a secret miniature camera hidden in a bunch of keys.

The Briton was arrested by Carcassonne police, who were alerted by suspicious naturists on the nudist beach at the famous Cap d’Agde resort on the Mediterranean coast, French news site Midi Libre reported last Friday.

According to the newspaper, the suspect, believed to be a senior manager in a large firm in the UK, is suspected of having filmed "adolescent and pre-adolescent" girls on the nudist beach.

The man, whom Midi Libre says recently left his wife and family, is from the Sussex town of Bexhill-on-sea was spotted by people on the Cap d’Agde beach acting suspiciously on July 8th.

He was seen wandering through the sun bathers and regularly stopping for periods of time next to young girls.

Naturists became concerned and alerted the police, who reportedly discovered a miniature video camera, hidden among a bunch of keys.

Cap d'Agde has a large family-style naturist resort and welcomes around  40,000 visitors on a daily basis during the summer season.

Filming naturists on the beach at Cap d’Agde is strictly forbidden and there is a dedicated team make sure no one breaks the rules.

The British suspect  is set to appear in court in France in November.

http://www.thelocal.fr/20130715/brit-filmed-teens-on-french-nudist-beach

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Petrucio1983

Re: Brit 'filmed teens' on French nudist beach
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 10:36:17 pm »
I seriously hope that they don't ever let this man out of prison. He's a pervert and a threat to people around him. I won't wish him violent harm or anything evil, but I certainly hope that they make sure that he's never in a position again where he can abuse people in such a way again.

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 01:35:46 am »
I seriously hope that they don't ever let this man out of prison. He's a pervert and a threat to people around him. I won't wish him violent harm or anything evil, but I certainly hope that they make sure that he's never in a position again where he can abuse people in such a way again.

I don't know about locking him up and throwing away the key but he needs to get sorted out.

Kudos to the denizens of Cap D'Agde for standing up for themselves and kudos to the police for taking the incident seriously.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 11:05:43 am »

I disagree.  Rather an extreme position, I think.  Yes, he's a pervert but the man didn't cause physical harm to anyone so I hardly think life in prison is an appropriate response.  What he needs is some heavy duty therapy to get his head sorted out.

I don't know about locking him up and throwing away the key but he needs to get sorted out.

Agreed!

Kudos to the denizens of Cap D'Agde for standing up for themselves and kudos to the police for taking the incident seriously.

Agreed.  Kudos to the denizens also for paying close enough attention that the covert perv was identified.  As for the police taking the incident seriously I think that this is the sort of response more likely to occur within a community where naturism is accepted than it would be in one where the police consider that the naturists themselves are pervs.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:07:56 am by AElf »
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Petrucio1983

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 02:36:56 pm »
Part of why I'm so vehement about his punishment is because he was filming underage women without their permission with dishonorable intent. Where I live, I've noticed that people who would do something like that aren't likely to change, unless it's to start worse behavior, based on what I've seen from the newspaper articles and blotter from the Sheriff's Office. A person keeps seeing the same names whenever they're released and it seems like they're getting worse.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 02:58:40 pm »
I disagree.  Rather an extreme position, I think.  Yes, he's a pervert but the man didn't cause physical harm to anyone so I hardly think life in prison is an appropriate response.
:e4444 :e2w
Stay level-headed. That guy is a voyeur, not a serial killer. Way to go!
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Westernyelp

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 05:38:01 pm »

You are going a bit over the top there. However he does deserve at least a large fine to deter others from doing the same. Its good to see the locals act they way the did. Unfortunately it gives people another reason to be suspicious of single males at the beach, which pisses me off.

Petrucio1983

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 08:32:15 pm »
Upon reflection, I might have been a bit too heavy handed in my original response to how I felt about what he was doing. Yes, it's wrong and reprehensible, a violation of their trust and safety and I certainly hope that if nothing else, he has it on his record for the rest of his life so that if he is arrested for it again, they will know what kind of person they are dealing with.

john.mowgli

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 09:11:11 pm »
It is people like that who make life
so much harder for naturists.

But even worse is the effect on those poor young women..

It is sad and depressing that so many men can mistreat women
in that way..

Offline Steggsaurus

• Andy
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 04:06:59 pm »
It's always gratifying to see laws against voyeurism upheld and naturists protected from those seeking to exploit them.

Especially in the modern era of camera phones, more needs to be done to protect people, especially women, from voyeurs.