Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nudist City  (Read 4353 times)

nudistguy97

Nudist City
« on: July 23, 2013, 05:31:57 pm »
I think we (all nudists in the world) should collect lots of money together and buy some land to make a nudist city, where clothes are illegal and banned, like a bigger, more naked Cape d'Adge. It would be so amazing! :423

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Nudist City
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 10:01:29 am »
Let me get this straight in my head, you can't get a lock on your bedroom door yet you want to build a city.  Hmm . . .
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

nudistguy97

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 10:17:06 am »
Let me get this straight in my head, you can't get a lock on your bedroom door yet you want to build a city.  Hmm . . .
I'm 15, my parents own the house and said I can't have a lock, but if we all make a nudist city, I can go their.

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 06:23:08 pm »
I'm 15, my parents own the house and said I can't have a lock, but if we all make a nudist city, I can go their.

As you say, you're 15, if your parents say you can't go then you can't go.  I'm just saying . . .
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline mike345

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 01:25:49 am »

As you say, you're 15, if your parents say you can't go then you can't go.  I'm just saying . . .

:909 :909 :909

True. Funny but true.

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 02:16:01 am »

Cruel but true!

It is great to have utopian dreams, but wouldn't you be producing a fabric based form form of apartheid? I think a more practical dream (oxymoron??) is one where there in no discrimination based on what you wear or don't.  But that would wipe out virtually every tabloid and strash magazine in the world.
I may be nude but at least my mind is open

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 09:25:10 am »
. . .  But that would wipe out virtually every tabloid and strash magazine in the world.

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 01:11:33 am »
I think we (all nudists in the world) should collect lots of money together and buy some land to make a nudist city, where clothes are illegal and banned, like a bigger, more naked Cape d'Adge. It would be so amazing! :423

Fuckit I'm with the kid - That's an awesome idea!

nudistguy97

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 02:08:25 am »

Fuckit I'm with the kid - That's an awesome idea!
Well, at least I'm not alone!

Offline Emma

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2013, 05:00:19 am »
 :3145

@nudistguy97

come on, spend the first bugs!

Riot.EXE

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2013, 09:53:04 am »

No.

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2013, 11:23:59 am »
 :3145 like a naked city
nude is natural