News of IYNO and Announcements > FAQ and Information!

Teens and the gallery

<< < (9/9)

DrgHybrid:

--- Quote from: ukmarcus on March 04, 2020, 03:56:40 am ---I can't figure out how to access either the teen area or the gallery.

--- End quote ---

Make sure to check other post and search before ever asking. It's been brought up numerous times.

Go through and read all the rules. https://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,69.0.html This will not only explain everything you're asking, but is mandatory that everyone reads them. Which should had been done at the start.

ukmarcus:

--- Quote from: DrgHybrid on March 04, 2020, 05:32:16 am ---
--- Quote from: ukmarcus on March 04, 2020, 03:56:40 am ---I can't figure out how to access either the teen area or the gallery.

--- End quote ---

Make sure to check other post and search before ever asking. It's been brought up numerous times.

Go through and read all the rules. https://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,69.0.html This will not only explain everything you're asking, but is mandatory that everyone reads them. Which should had been done at the start.

--- End quote ---

Cheers.

markysd:
I used to be on here all the time years ago. And I kind of stopped for many years but now I’m back as I found an old email address that this was linked too and a whole bunch of emails from you all. I have missed it. Are used to have access to the gallery but while I was gone that seem to stop, how do I get a access back?

Wesley:

--- Quote from: markysd on March 23, 2023, 07:22:48 pm ---I used to be on here all the time years ago. And I kind of stopped for many years but now I’m back as I found an old email address that this was linked too and a whole bunch of emails from you all. I have missed it. Are used to have access to the gallery but while I was gone that seem to stop, how do I get a access back?

--- End quote ---

We remove gallery access from accounts that haven't been actively participating in the forum, to prevent old accounts being able to 'spy'. As soon as you become active again, your access will be restored automatically :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version