General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Susan Boyle-Britains got talent

<< < (4/5) > >>

innersouth2020:
lol..not disagreeing that she isn't talented. Heck knows I sound like a cat being pulled through fence pailings.

Hey Toddo, why dont u upload a vid of you playing and singing on ur piano lol :-)

Nude_not_rude:
hehe I don't want to disappoint you but there isn't a video in existence.  :909....and never will there be haha

innersouth2020:

--- Quote from: Alex on May 25, 2009, 10:08:02 am ---Yup, the live final is on Saturday I think, they're got  the semi-finals all week.

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Jamie Pugh, he's amazing:

Jamie Pugh - Britain's Got Talent - Show 4

By the way, has anyone ever heard of 5 semi-finals? xD

--- End quote ---

Ok I have to admit I was biting my tounge on this guy. i thought his audition was something of a nervous person being forced to sing karaoke when not drunk and his performance in the semi final just proved it. :3456789

I think Shaun Smith is a serious contender if he can pull something big in the final to topple Susan Boyle.

joeyn:
Will we get to see this in the US? Or just view results online.
Just curious.

Joey

innersouth2020:
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHO WINS

Well BGT 2009 is over for another year and the winner is DIVERSITY with Susan Boyle coming second.

BGT has an official webpage on Youtube however has limited vids etc so if you wanna see the most of each of the episodes I suggest going to the following;

http://www.youtube.com/user/BritainsSoTalented

With all the controversy and media negativity Susan had over the week leading to the final I wonder if it contributed to her not winning the show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version