Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: hunting  (Read 1398 times)

Offline michigannoob

• just somebody trying to be nude
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
hunting
« on: August 13, 2013, 02:35:21 am »
I do hunt, I hunt mainly waterfoul like geese and ducks, common in Michigan, but ive also hunted deer before, aswell as pheasant and rabbit once, id like to try different big game animals though. I know some of you people are against hunting but I do it in a respectful way, I do not let the animal suffer, I do not shoot the animals for fun, I use the meat and skin and whatever I can use from the animal.
Being naked is like being free

mikeisnude

Re: hunting
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 02:38:01 am »
I'm not at all a hunter, I'd prolly shoot myself.  I don't have anything against it though and if you are going to hunt I like your approach.

Offline michigannoob

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 02:42:21 am »
sadly its not really a sport I can do nude, one its in public, two it would suck to stand in a flooded cornstrip in below freezing weather for hours at a time while your nude, it hurt thinking about it, not to mention the human scent element for bigger game animals

Offline twiggie

• Manamana
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 04:59:30 pm »
I used to hunt with my dad back before I was required to have a hunting license. I was gifted a black powder muzzle loader for Christmas this past year and it's my first gun that I can use for hunting big game so I really want to get into the woods and bag some dinner for my family.
I agree that hunting isn't something that can easily be done nude, deer season is in the winter and I'd hate to sit in the cold freezing my buns off (literally) waiting for a deer to wander by. Turkey season might not be too bad though as it's in the spring.
It's better to be naked with your friends, than clothed with your enemies.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 08:30:00 am »
Hunting license is something I have been thinking about quite a bit even though I don't have a background in hunting. But when I have envisioned myself hunting, my weapon of choice would most definitely be a bow and arrows. I am a fan of archery.

I wonder what a nudist hunting party would look like.  :cheesy:

A lone hunter might come clean with a camouflage body paint. If there would be a paint that would be water resistant and warms up the body. Like how in the days of old people would rub duck fat onto their skin for warming effect.

Offline shorthop8

• Casually Dressed
  • Carpe diem, nude if possible.
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 04:25:33 am »
I live in Alabama and I hunt waterfowl, deer and dove. It's so hot where I live it wouldn't be such an issue hunting dove while nude on the opening weekend of the season haha

Offline michigannoob

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 05:37:52 am »
omg that's awesome

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 07:57:12 am »
We are on thin ice here. I've talked it over with the staff and the consensus is that this thread is ok BUT we can't get into any talk of firearms ownership or firearms politics - per Rule #12.
I love elk meat. The thing is they don't just walk into your kitchen and drop dead.

Also in a perfect world I'd have a dog named either 'Dog' (most likely) or 'Buddy' and we'd go duck hunting together.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 01:44:50 am by ToneBender »

Offline michigannoob

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 06:30:55 pm »
duely noted whoever the moderator is, and I don't plan on discussing that, just on who has gone hunting before and what they enjoy hunting

briguy

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 06:20:30 am »
Haven't been hunting in quite a few years, and agree  that it would not be very comfortable in the common season.  Bow season generally starts sooner, so that may be a good time depending on the weather in the area.

I have read in some places in the past that a lot of times you can get closer to the animals nude.  Not something I have attempted, and don't remember where it was that I read it.  But it hinted that our clothes and the different perfumes and dies have a smell that scares them away more.  So if you want to hunt in the nude it sounds like a great idea, you may have a better chance of getting what you are hunting, unless of course you try hunting during elk season in the Tetons, then you'll just freeze your  :Butt Shake: off.

So definitely something to try, also good go during the summer and hunt nude with just a camera (less chances of getting shot too, we always wore orange hunting so people would see us.)

Offline MountainHiker

• Nude with Towel
  • Natural lifestyle
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 06:06:48 am »
I'm a wing-shooter, myself. I love to hunt upland game like quail, chukar, and pheasant. My grandfather, my uncle, and I used to raise and train hunting dogs (Mostly English setters) and run them in time trial competitions. It was a lot of fun... I miss the hunt and I miss my grandfather and uncle.  I've done a bit of deer hunting too, but not nearly as much. There is no telling how many shot-shells I've fired over my lifetime.

Offline davelemmo

• Nature Lover
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • "I am I'm me" - Twisted Sister
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 06:10:53 pm »
I would love to hunt, but my proficiency with accuracy dependant weapons tends to leave a lot to be desired. If I were to start hunting, I would most likely do it for the food aspect rather than trophy sport, and focus on locally available game species.
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" -
Albert Einstein