Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naked and afraid  (Read 8962 times)

Offline Disisda1

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Just wearing my smile
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Naked and afraid
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2016, 11:33:09 pm »
Watching an episode of the show reminded me of a time when four friends and I went camping near a creek when we were about 12 years old.  We made an obstacle course out of fallen trees and a huge steep hill that was entirely mud and stopped at the water.  We stripped naked and ran through the creek and up the hill in a race.  It took numerous attempts to climb the hill because it was so slippery we kept sliding back to the bottom.  We looked just like the contestants on that show, all covered in mud from head to toe and naked as the day we were born. 

lock7235

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2016, 12:29:51 pm »
I think its a good show, can be bit repetitive (discovery for you)

gj83

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2016, 02:38:34 pm »

:66664333

Some mornings on History they air real shows, like Civil War Journal and Modern Marvels.

So, History channel is like MTV? They only show what they are supposed to show when everyone is still asleep. That's the only time you can catch any music videos on MTV as far as I can tell.

Offline newbie

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2017, 03:25:44 pm »
been wondering about this show - from what others write I dont really get a sense whether its worth watching?  :undecided:

Offline boredude

• Casually Dressed
  • Hello nudist friends
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2017, 09:13:39 pm »
I love this show. I wish it wasn't blurred but it is the most natural nudism show out there they are forced to be nude and most do and some cover up with their bags or leaves.

It's so cool but i couldnt last with snakes and the desert heat.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2017, 05:51:09 pm »
I liked the season where they introduced numerous pairs of survivalists into a single habitat in various places and let them come across each other and form bigger groups.
Some pairs broke up and bigger groups were forming while smaller ones also remained towards the end. Group effort actual pondering if their current area of residence had enough resources to sustain them and if they should try to explore further and relocate into unfamiliar places. It just became more - interesting.

It was Naked and Afraid XL - and I saw just one season that they aired here in Finland. It seems there are three seasons.

Offline boredude

• Casually Dressed
  • Hello nudist friends
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2017, 09:04:01 pm »
I just saw they made them available on hulu, gonna binge watch soon.

I liked the season where they introduced numerous pairs of survivalists into a single habitat in various places and let them come across each other and form bigger groups.
Some pairs broke up and bigger groups were forming while smaller ones also remained towards the end. Group effort actual pondering if their current area of residence had enough resources to sustain them and if they should try to explore further and relocate into unfamiliar places. It just became more - interesting.

It was Naked and Afraid XL - and I saw just one season that they aired here in Finland. It seems there are three seasons.

Offline Pyre

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2017, 03:52:01 am »
I'm a big fan of Naked and Marooned with Ed Stafford. It ran for 3 seasons where he would be dropped off naked in different locations for a week at a time with nothing more than a camera pack and a first aid kit. His aim was to live off the land for the time he was there from making make-shift shoes and usually some kind of grass skirt, to making a fire out of rubbing sticks or finding the right stones to strike together and using self-made traps for food. He came across as being more genuine than Bear Grills, especially after he was exposed over-dramatising a lot of his stuff.

He's not doing the series anymore and the last one that he did was Ed Stafford: Into The Unknown but that one has finished now too. It seems that these days The Discovery Channel isn't so concerned with making informative shows any more, after cutting the funding for Mythbusters, before finally deciding to cancel the show. I've heard there's the White Rabbit Project now hosted by the past junior Mythbusters Carrie, Grant and Tory on Netflix but I haven't seen any of it.

I also used to watch Ray Mears back in the day!
"Life's too short, play naked"

Bionicone2093

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2017, 03:25:37 pm »
Can't remember who it is now, but a celebrity said they were gong to audition for Naked and Afraid.

Offline Albinl

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2017, 09:03:24 pm »
Started watching that but think its so lame whenever they do a nude show like that and its censored, why bother then? Its the same with the Dating naked show.

Bionicone2093

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2017, 04:36:11 am »
Started watching that but think its so lame whenever they do a nude show like that and its censored, why bother then? Its the same with the Dating naked show.

Welcome to American TV.

Offline Albinl

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2017, 06:05:45 am »

Welcome to American TV.

Yeah, i guess so. They should learn from the show Adam zoekt Eva, wich airs in a couple of european countries, not Sweden though. They show full frontal nudity in a natural way like it should be.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Zkt._Eva

Bionicone2093

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2017, 02:50:00 pm »
Yeah, I think it would be a while before anything like that would get shown on American TV.

Still too much of an opinion here that nudity is always sexual.

Offline bugslove1980

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2017, 04:20:48 pm »
I would bring "swiss army" of shoes with built in knife, matchstick, flash light

Offline newbie

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2017, 04:03:34 pm »
Yeah, I think it would be a while before anything like that would get shown on American TV.

Still too much of an opinion here that nudity is always sexual.

that's weird  :huh:  why do you think that is?  and don't you think it is/will change as people develop?