Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naked and afraid  (Read 8967 times)

Bionicone2093

Re: Naked and afraid
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2017, 01:38:54 am »
There is too much of an idea in the US that most nudity is sexual.

It might change in the future, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.  Too many conservative people out here that get offended if their children see nudity.

Offline Buzzulepuff

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2017, 09:48:43 am »
If you had to have one item it's hard to choose between a machette or means to light a fire. I suppose if you are good at survivalism you would know how to light a fire from nature.

Offline newbie

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2017, 12:56:11 pm »
There is too much of an idea in the US that most nudity is sexual.

It might change in the future, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.  Too many conservative people out here that get offended if their children see nudity.

i watched American tv shows like Game of Thrones and Westworld they seem to have quite a lot of nudity.  but i don't know if those parts are censored away when they are showing in America? That would take some of the wow factor away I would think ...  :sad:

Bionicone2093

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2017, 03:44:39 pm »
Game of Thrones and Westworld and other shows like them are on premium cable channels.

Most other cable channels and all broadcast tv tend to follow a way more strict policy on nudity. 

Offline newbie

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2017, 04:06:37 pm »
Game of Thrones and Westworld and other shows like them are on premium cable channels.

Most other cable channels and all broadcast tv tend to follow a way more strict policy on nudity.

so it's premium because they show nudity?  not sure i follow the logic?  or do you mean to say premium means they are exclusive to a few people (i guess that's the definition of premium...)?  i guess what i dont get is the link between nudity and premium tv? 

a bit like saying you have to pay to go for the nudist beach but if you want to wear clothes you don't have to pay  :undecided:

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2017, 04:39:53 pm »

so it's premium because they show nudity?  not sure i follow the logic?  or do you mean to say premium means they are exclusive to a few people (i guess that's the definition of premium...)?  i guess what i dont get is the link between nudity and premium tv? 

a bit like saying you have to pay to go for the nudist beach but if you want to wear clothes you don't have to pay  :undecided:
No, it is premium because they are not included in the basic TV packages you can get over there. Like pay TV versus Free-to-air, except that they tend to be available primarily via cable television, which is practically always subscription-based to begin with. Premium in this case simply means "more expensive". Since they are not part of the basic television package, they can get away with stuff that would draw scrutiny on standard channels.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline kahuna

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2017, 04:54:44 pm »

I love "Game of Thrones" and "Westworld."
As already stated, these are on subscription channels on US television. Our "free" television is actually paid for by advertising. Most of our advertisers are afraid to show breasts or genitals because they might lose business. These two shows are paid for by subscriptions, probably because they are (1) better quality than "free" tv and (2) some people enjoy the naked bits. Some other subscription channels have complete nakedness, but they are of poor style quality and, generally, stupid in content.
Did I already say, "I love 'Game of Thrones' and 'Westworld'"? (Does anyone know if "Westworld" is coming back??)
If God wanted us to be naked, s/he would have had us born this way!

Bionicone2093

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2017, 04:21:18 am »

I love "Game of Thrones" and "Westworld."
As already stated, these are on subscription channels on US television. Our "free" television is actually paid for by advertising. Most of our advertisers are afraid to show breasts or genitals because they might lose business. These two shows are paid for by subscriptions, probably because they are (1) better quality than "free" tv and (2) some people enjoy the naked bits. Some other subscription channels have complete nakedness, but they are of poor style quality and, generally, stupid in content.
Did I already say, "I love 'Game of Thrones' and 'Westworld'"? (Does anyone know if "Westworld" is coming back??)

From what I u detest and, Westworld is coming back, but it might not be until next year.

Offline Freedom

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2017, 03:53:24 am »
I've been wanting to watch this showZ is it still on Tv?