Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Barclays Premier League predictions  (Read 3091 times)

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
Re: Barclays Premier League predictions
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2013, 05:16:45 pm »
I didn't expect Arsenal to be doing so well at this stage. Luckily they have avoided too many injuries this season. I think they have a good enough lead now keep the top spot until January even if they were to lose a key player through injury and then they can add more depth. I think the way they have played this season would attract many of the world's best players too.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

luvthemgiants

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2013, 05:26:24 pm »
They have been lucky with injuries, certainly. Even though Ox, Podolski, Walcott and others were missing at the same time, they had just enough depth to cover it. 5 points in not unassailable though, especially over the busy Christmas period. Losing Giroud, Koscielny or Szchezny would hit them hard as the backup options are a big drop in quality.

Then again, the only teams with true depth are Chelsea and City, and they  have been pants so far.

I just hope that my lot, Liverpool, keep it up for the rest of the season and strengthen in January.

Offline stiloff

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2013, 05:23:24 am »
Liverpool is taking a top 4 spot from ManU in my opinion.
Make every second count.