Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Australia: Uni students get butt naked for rural charity  (Read 2975 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Australia: Uni students get butt naked for rural charity
« on: August 19, 2013, 02:39:01 pm »

Students at the University of New England have stripped off for a 2014 charity calendar. Organisers say the male students were less comfortable than the females. This trio appear on August's page.

An Armidale student says her male colleagues weren't as comfortable stripping off for charity as the women were.

Forty students at Robb College at the University of New England bared all for a nude charity calendar as part of a fundraising effort for Can Assist, a charity that provides support for cancer sufferers in rural NSW.

"Rural cancer patients are 35 percent more likely to die within five years of being diagnosed than metropolitan patients because of limited access to health care," said calendar organiser Connie Campbell.

"Everyone was pretty happy to strip off in aid of a good cause. We become quite good at posing and showing certain angles.

"Surprisingly, the boys were more uncomfortable than the girls sometimes."

Miss Campbell admits she did secure one photo shoot location by deception.

"I was trying my hardest to find a dairy locally that we could use but I couldn't find one. I had to resort to putting an expression of interest into a Walcha dairy farm in order to contact somebody.

"I got a phone call and had to awkwardly tell him that I wasn't going to buy his property but I was trying to put together a nude calendar.

"He found it hysterical."

The photo taken at the Walcha dairy farm features in the 2014 calendar's August page.

For calendar enquiries contact Connie at ccampb31@myune.edu.au

From: [size=78%]http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-08-19/nude-calendar--robb-college/4888778[/size]
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Australia: Uni students get butt naked for rural charity
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 12:55:27 am »
Small world - I've known one of those girls all her life.

Always been a bit out there
I may be nude but at least my mind is open