Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: HOW TO HANG OUT ON THE NUDE BEACH WITHOUT BEING A CREEP  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Waytwofast

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Hi, I'm David :)
  • Referrals: 1
Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus
(Do What's Right, Come What May)

Offline lookandsmile

• Fully Dressed
  • Welcome to my Profile
  • Referrals: 0
Re: HOW TO HANG OUT ON THE NUDE BEACH WITHOUT BEING A CREEP
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 11:40:10 pm »
Thanks for sharing this!
-Kevin

“Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the earth.”
― Henry David Thoreau, Walden

nerdynudist

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 12:23:49 am »
That was a fun read :P

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 07:20:21 pm »
Now if all the COGs and octopii (men who are Wandering And Trouble) on nude beaches were to read this!  Mind you, there are COWs (Creepy Old Women) who haunt nude beaches as well. 
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 01:05:01 pm »
Now if all the COGs and octopii (men who are Wandering And Trouble) on nude beaches were to read this!  Mind you, there are COWs (Creepy Old Women) who haunt nude beaches as well.

There are creepy young guys too.  Being older than we are -- you are considerably older than I am, for instance -- is no guarantee of creepiness nor is it a reason to suspect anyone of being creepy.  If you're at a nude beach be prepared to see dicks and not act like one.  Creepy is as creepy does.

Last weekend at the beach we had a good conversation with two much older couples, nice people and lifelong naturists whose kids ditched the lifestyle as soon as they were out of the house.  THAT I found creepy.  Imagine being offered the freedom and benefits of a naturist household and giving them up in favour of Lycra and polyester.  It seems perverse.  Creeps me out to think about it.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West