Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Sharon Stone says actresses should be naked for sex scenes  (Read 13334 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Sharon Stone says actresses should be naked for sex scenes
« on: August 24, 2013, 02:41:06 pm »
Actress Sharon Stone has taken aim at actresses who refuse to bare all in sex scenes, insisting it just isn't natural to cover up.

The actress has never been afraid of nude scenes in her films and can't understand her peers, who sign up for a little movie lovemaking -- only to make sure they're buried in the covers.

She tells WENN, "I feel that it's so disappointing in films when you see the comforter taped to someone's chest. It takes you out of the scene and doesn't protect you from something within the scene.

"My Lovelace co-star Peter Sarsgaard said, 'When I'm in bed with someone and I get up to go to the bathroom, I don't take the comforter with me'."

Stone admits she had to explain her nudity onscreen to her father when he asked her, "Do you really have to be naked all the time?" after watching his daughter in Basic Instinct.

She recalls, "I'm like, 'Well, yeah! I'm playing a sociopathic sexual serial killer!'

"When it has common sense it doesn't make sense to do something else. It really is the costume of your character. What else are you gonna do? It seems foolish to do something else and if you do something else, that distracts the audience if your inauthentic.

"If you're inauthentically naked then it's distracting to the audience when you are naked."

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline skycladsusy

• Shouting it out loud
  • BANNED
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Sharon Stone says actresses should be naked for sex scenes
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 04:54:50 pm »
I don't agree with her. A love scene can be classy without showing nudity. Showing too much too often, in a sexual way, is one reason why nudism is sexualized. I have more respect for actors/actresses that have their standards and don't go nude just to make a little money. It would be nice to see more non-sexual nudity in movies. People just relaxing & showing that it doesn't equate to sex.   

Sharon Stone has been naked in just about every movie she has made. Her acting skills aren't the greatest & she made up for with sex scenes. Where is her career now?

INnudeguy

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 04:55:36 pm »
She makes a lot of sense.  I mean if someone don't want to get nude they should pass on doing the role altogether !

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 04:57:05 pm »
I don't agree with her. A love scene can be classy without showing nudity. Showing too much too often, in a sexual way, is one reason why nudism is sexualized. I have more respect for actors/actresses that have their standards and don't go nude just to make a little money. It would be nice to see more non-sexual nudity in movies. People just relaxing & showing that it doesn't equate to sex.

Not everything has to be about nudism and we don't own nudity!

I'm all for all kinds of nudity, whatever increases body acceptance helps us in the end.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Riot.EXE

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 07:35:32 am »

I'm all for all kinds of nudity, whatever increases body acceptance helps us in the end.

THANK YOU!  Fuckin' hell...  Yes a love scene can be classy without showing nudity, but it can be classy with showing nudity.  Not all the nudity you see in the mediums of theater is used for sex as it is.  Sharon Stone is reacting more to the growing stigma of appearing nude in a movie at all.  You see it A LOT LESS now than you did back in the day.  If you wanna get mad at someone, get mad at the writers and directors.

Westernyelp

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 04:23:50 pm »

THANK YOU!  Fuckin' hell...  Yes a love scene can be classy without showing nudity, but it can be classy with showing nudity.  Not all the nudity you see in the mediums of theater is used for sex as it is.  Sharon Stone is reacting more to the growing stigma of appearing nude in a movie at all.  You see it A LOT LESS now than you did back in the day.  If you wanna get mad at someone, get mad at the writers and directors.

It seems you are the one getting mad in this case.

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 06:42:33 am »
I like nudity in a movie . :3145 with Sharon.
nude is natural

Riot.EXE

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 07:00:37 am »

It seems you are the one getting mad in this case.

You'd be wrong.

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 12:56:56 am »
:786
nude is natural

Offline lookandsmile

• Fully Dressed
  • Welcome to my Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2013, 04:45:43 am »
I agree especially to the point where women take the whole bed with them when they get up after sex. Stuff  that just takes me out of the scene. Ultimately though there needs to be more scenes of general nudity outside of sex - showering, changing, sleeping, getting out of bed, swimming, etc. But as soon as you do that you get slapped with an R-rating anyway. Why is nudity rated R?
-Kevin

“Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the earth.”
― Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Offline Naturalguy87

• Shouting it out loud
  • Can't PM cuz of a banned member lol
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2013, 07:29:42 pm »
I agree that if you're going to "appear" naked for a sex scene, then the actors and actresses should be nude.  It looks so tacky when you see them with sheets wrapped around them afterwards.  The World Is Not Enough has a good example of this too.

I do think there should be many more instances of casual nudity in movies tho that isn't sexual.  Swimming, exercising, cooking, showering, changing, pretty much anything that isn't sexual.  I think nudity gets an R rating because of how much society has perverted the human body into a mere sex object instead of a natural part of nature.

Nudos

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2013, 01:25:07 pm »
Nudity (in sex scenes) makes sense because it is like that in real life. And it is nothing bad. Here in Germany nude actors appear even on TV at prime time after 8 pm.

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 02:45:14 am »
Why shouldn't they? To me, it has nothing to do with seeing nudity. Though of that, I certainly approve. However it just snaps me out of the movie and I focus on it instead of the plot for the next few minutes. It's like using 555-1234 for a phone number.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2013, 11:56:32 pm »
I agree that if you're going to "appear" naked for a sex scene, then the actors and actresses should be nude.  It looks so tacky when you see them with sheets wrapped around them afterwards.  The World Is Not Enough has a good example of this too.

I do think there should be many more instances of casual nudity in movies tho that isn't sexual.  Swimming, exercising, cooking, showering, changing, pretty much anything that isn't sexual.  I think nudity gets an R rating because of how much society has perverted the human body into a mere sex object instead of a natural part of nature.

Ratings have nothing to do with society or reality our common sense.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)