IYNO Forum and IYNO Village! > Introductions (Mandatory)

Introductions locked after two weeks

<< < (2/3) > >>

Danee:

--- Quote from: Cabding on September 12, 2013, 12:06:38 pm ---I feel as though this plan is a good one. Cabby approves.

--- End quote ---

:4321

Big_Brodie:
Such a great idea which definitely answers my question :)

abeautifulworld:
I am not exactly familiar with the layout and style of this site (I'm new here). I do not understand why we cannot post 'about us' in our profiles? Instead, we post an introduction that most people wont be able to immediately associate with your profile unless they are actively looking through the intros. Why not add an about us section of the profile?

Danee:

--- Quote from: abeautifulworld on February 18, 2014, 01:48:08 am ---I am not exactly familiar with the layout and style of this site (I'm new here). I do not understand why we cannot post 'about us' in our profiles? Instead, we post an introduction that most people wont be able to immediately associate with your profile unless they are actively looking through the intros. Why not add an about us section of the profile?

--- End quote ---

There is a section in the profile for text so feel free to add what you wish there? If you need assistance, one of us will surely help. Thanks!

abeautifulworld:
I cannot find that section of the profile Danee.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version