Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Lake of the Woods (lowc.org)  (Read 13663 times)

mikeisnude

Lake of the Woods (lowc.org)
« on: September 09, 2013, 06:33:25 pm »
Hey all,  I just thought I'd give a club update.  Last weekend my room mate and I visited LOWC in north west Indiana.  The club was easy to find and we had no trouble getting in as we are both AANR associate members.  The grounds were clean and well kept.  The crowd was mostly late 40s to middle 50s.  I'm 27 and while there we saw one other guy younger then me.  He was 19 and goes there with his mom quite often.  He admitted that he was usually the youngest one there.  I asked if he ever got bored and he said no that he got on well with the older people.  After sunning by the pool for a couple of hours they got up a game of water volleyball.  The other young guy and I played and it was a lot of fun.  No one was super competitive or a bad sport.  While there we were approached several times and engaged in conversation by the regular members.  I recommend this club to any in the area.

fsjm2112

Re: Lake of the Woods (lowc.org)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 02:21:07 am »
I wanted to go all summer but never had the chance to take the trip. Don't think I'll be able to know with school and work. Sadly they close for the season soon to. Hopefully Ill be able to get out there next year.

mikeisnude

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 05:44:54 am »
Yeah  you should try to.  It was a 4 hour drive for us but worth it.

fsjm2112

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 05:50:06 pm »
Yeah  you should try to.  It was a 4 hour drive for us but worth it.

Definitely need to. Plus it's only about 1 1/2 hours away from me so I have no excuse not to go next year.

INnudeguy

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 08:05:34 pm »
you guys are so lucky,  It will be ages before I can go to a camp on my own  :45

fsjm2112

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 01:06:06 am »
you guys are so lucky,  It will be ages before I can go to a camp on my own  :45
I believe LOWC is 18 or older so only 3 more years for you. Be patient!  :345678

INnudeguy

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 09:40:09 pm »
 :324  Easy for you to say   :345678  I know I'll get there some day.

Offline chitownnudist

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 03:04:35 pm »
It is a great club glad you enjoyed it

Offline gorgelover

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2016, 08:09:51 am »
Hey all, anybody been here recently? Or maybe have suggestions of other places nearby (or near the IN/IL border)? Unfortunately, the seasons are changing, so the options are growing limited.