Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Boris Johnson 'Definitely' Wants Naked Olympic Runners, Like In Ancient Greece  (Read 6920 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135

With the 2020 Olympic Games set to be hosted in Tokyo, Boris Johnson has suggested that Japanese Olympic officials should consider making athletes run naked, in tribute to Ancient Greek tradition.

Johnson said Olympic runners should "definitely" run naked, adding that he was disappointed not to reintroduce it for the London 2012 Olympic Games.

"I tried to get that in London but I was discouraged from doing so, but that would have been great," he told the Huffington Post UK.

In the early Olympic games, Ancient Greeks used to shun their loincloths and run naked. Some historians say they did so in order to remain cool mid-race while others suggest they were simply unashamed of nudity.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/09/boris-johnson-olympics_n_3893631.html

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
I cant stop falling in love with Boris Johnson. He just gets better and better.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
I like the idea. Finding the roots again.

Jackthenudist

Surprising to see someone that high up in politics push for public nudity in that sense  :e4444

No one really takes Boris Johnson seriously though.