Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: NFL 2013 Season.  (Read 5880 times)

Offline Baseballfan

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
NFL 2013 Season.
« on: September 16, 2013, 07:50:43 am »
Comments thoughts on Week 2 ? or the 2 Weeks ?

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
Re: NFL 2013 Season.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 07:54:08 am »

Broncos look unstoppable. They look like they are well on their way to a Superbowl. Cowboys continue to bore me, Patriots look ok, but much more room to improve. Seahawks look also like they are on a mission to capture the NFC.   :cheesy:
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

joers1023

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 10:47:32 pm »
The Broncos look to be frontrunners.  Seattle is going to be a scary team as well.  After San Francisco's performance last week, I thought they were the NFC favorite, but Seattle proved me wrong.  Green Bay had a good bounce back week rolling over Washington.

Offline boris

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 06:19:22 am »
just wait and we will see who will be in the playoff.
as every year the season will restart then.
i don'T think that peyton will win his 2nd ring...
deutschsprachiges (jugend)forum: board.fkk-web.com

luvthemgiants

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 04:15:45 pm »
i really really really worry about my Giants.

they have no offensive identity, the o-line is decimated, the running game is awful. The defense is crumbling as well, and i dont thing an over the hill Jon Beason will help

joers1023

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 07:27:50 am »
Week 5 has concluded.  The Broncos look to be the real deal, and the Giants are 0-5!  Looks like Miami is starting to show their true colors now.  Saints are 5-0, Indy looks dangerous having beat both NFC West monsters San Francisco and Seattle.  New England took a hit today at Cincinnati with Tom Brady's consecutive games throwing a TD streak broken, and Matt Scahub continues to struggle by breaking the consecutive games throwing a TD to the other team record.  Finally, Tony Romo has a great game and ruins it by screwing up in the end. Big surprise there!

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 06:37:11 pm »
The season has ended and the postseason begins.  No surprise to anyone Denver and New England occupy the top seeds in the AFC while Seattle and Carolina are the top dogs in the NFC. 

In other news, there are so far new head coaching vacancies in Cleveland, Detroit, Minnesota, Tampa Bay, and Washington.
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline Rockingnature

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 12:10:40 am »

And what a way to end the season. Two division tittle games came down to the wire, and the Steelers were so close to capturing the last playoff spot, when they were such a long shot. Kudos to the Chargers. I'm sure going to miss my NFL Sundays for this season, but as of right now, we still have just over a month left of pro football. Any predictions as to who will represent each conference at the Super Bowl?

Offline boris

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 08:21:06 am »
a bit surprise is the 11-5 of the bengals.
and the end of the season for the ravens. so the way is open for the niners this year  :3456
deutschsprachiges (jugend)forum: board.fkk-web.com

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2014, 11:06:23 am »
And what a way to end the season.

Indeed!  But at least I can take comfort in the Cowboys losing . . . again . . . per usual.  That just never gets old.

the Steelers were so close to capturing the last playoff spot, when they were such a long shot

My poor Steelers played like a bunch of sick nuns for most of the season so they didn't deserve a shot at the playoffs . . .  :45 Sigh! . . . maybe next year. 

Kudos to the Chargers

Kudos?  Kudos???  Geez, they barely squeaked by the Chiefs' second string . . . nothing to brag about there, they should be embarrassed.  I think that Coach Andy did the right thing by protecting his first string for games that actually matter.  Also, it was a good thing to give the second string the experience of playing a full game.  How often does that happen?  Never!

Any predictions as to who will represent each conference at the Super Bowl?

I'll take a stab at it:  the Broncos look like the team to take the AFC . . . but you can never count the Patriots out;  I would like to see the Seahawks take the NFC;  failing them, I'll vote for the Saints;  failing them, anyone except SanFran . . . the sight of Harbaugh having screaming fits on the sidelines just puts me off the 49ers.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

sandymaslin

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2014, 11:11:44 am »
My thoughts on the game it self? Zzzzzzzzzzz...

Offline Rockingnature

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2014, 07:48:21 pm »
Kudos?  Kudos???  Geez, they barely squeaked by the Chiefs' second string . . . nothing to brag about there, they should be embarrassed.

Well, you know what they say. "Its better to be lucky than good".  :azn:  :tongue:

Offline stiloff

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2014, 01:07:36 pm »
Can't believe San Diego made it to the playoffs and actually won a game O_o
Can't see them winning in Denver though.
Make every second count.

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2014, 04:56:37 pm »
As cold as I am towards most of the teams in the playoffs, I am happy that we've had three very good and close games so far. That Chargers and Bengals game was pretty damn ugly.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2014, 06:08:27 pm »
As cold as I am towards most of the teams in the playoffs, I am happy that we've had three very good and close games so far. That Chargers and Bengals game was pretty damn ugly.

Never underestimate the Bungles ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 
I feel badly for their fans but, being Bengals fans, they're used to this. 

The bigger disappointment was the Chiefs' loss to the Colts.  Not surprising given the number of injuries to Chiefs' starters, but disappointing.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Andrew Luck looks a lot like the caveman on those GEICO commercials?  Twins separated at birth.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West