Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: NFL 2013 Season.  (Read 5885 times)

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
Re: NFL 2013 Season.
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 05:46:31 am »
I'm still feeling my way through NFL, but the Broncos look like the real deal this year.

Well hopefully the Broncos and Peyton Manning can win in the cold. I think that's the true challenge facing the Broncos, and Manning's inability to win in cold weather situations.  :65
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2014, 11:21:27 am »
I'm still feeling my way through NFL, but the Broncos look like the real deal this year.

Well hopefully the Broncos and Peyton Manning can win in the cold. I think that's the true challenge facing the Broncos, and Manning's inability to win in cold weather situations.  :65

:324  This is a repetition of a long-standing fallacious argument.  In football, quarterbacks do not duel against each other.  Yes, I know, that is the way the media portrays the situation but it is simply not true. 

(Disclaimer:  I am neither a Broncos fan nor a Peyton Manning groupie.  But I admire Manning's ability, leadership and work ethic.)

In every football game there are actually two games being played. Game #1 is Team A's offensive line against Team B's defensive line, and Game #2 is Team B's offensive line against Team A's defensive line.  (There is also the special teams contest and the crucial issue of clock management but let's not complicate things.)  If Team A's QB leads his guys to four touchdowns and Team B's QB leads his 'O' line to six TDs then Team B wins.  This has nothing to do with the QB of Team A and everything to do with the defensive line of Team A. 

Football is a team sport.  All parts of the team have to win for any part of the team to win.  Sure, a collapse of one line can be catastrophic for the other line but Manning himself has never, in my memory, suffered that sort of collapse.  He's thrown a lot of balls that were on time, on target but weren't caught or run into the end zone.  That happens to a lot of QBs and is not the QB's fault.  Saying that "Manning can't win in cold weather" is just repeating a silly bit of fluff blown out of some media orifice.

:324 Fact:  Peyton Manning's record is 4-for-7 in games where the temperature is 32ºF (0ºC) or below at kickoff.  That is better than 500 ball.  Last weekend the Packers lost a home-field game to the 49ers --- does that mean that the Packers can't play in the cold?  Of course not.

Fact:  In Week 14 (08 Dec 2013) the Broncos played the Titans when the temperature was 18ºF (-6ºC) at kickoff and dropped throughout the game. 

Fact:  Manning's stats for that game are 39 completions for 59 attempts, for a total of 397 yards through the air,  with four TD completions and zero interceptions.  The other 23 points scored by the Broncos were part of the team effort, most of them scored after Manning had led them within striking distance.

Fact:  The final score was Broncos 51 : Titans 28. 

Did Manning win?  Yes, as part of the overall Broncos win.  But it certainly showed that Manning can play in the cold.

Bartender, a round of Gatorade for the house  :43224
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline Rockingnature

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2014, 07:10:38 pm »
Bartender, a round of Gatorade for the house  :43224

Lol! Chill out is right. Don't need to go over facts. Just enjoy the games. I'm going to enjoy all of this weekends playoff games. All of them should fun to watch.   :azn:  :2345

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 04:46:30 pm »
Since my roommates are both Niners fans and me being a Raiders fan with a severe case of sour grapes I will be greeting them with bags of skittles for the NFC Championship game.

Offline Rockingnature

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2014, 08:24:16 pm »
Since my roommates are both Niners fans and me being a Raiders fan with a severe case of sour grapes I will be greeting them with bags of skittles for the NFC Championship game.

Nice! Both conference games should be very exciting and entertaining! I like whoever wins on the AFC side. I like the Seahawks for the NFC.   :63424

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2014, 12:20:49 pm »
I'm not a fan of either NFC team.  The 49ers coach behaves like a spoiled child much of the time and the Seahawks coach is just soooo annoying.  However, I like the Seahawks for the win.

On the AFC side I'm not a fan of either team, but you can't be a real football fan without liking Manning, and appreciating the skill of Belichick & Brady.  Both teams are going to be doing some very serious film study all week.  The Pats because of the Broncos squeaky win over the Chargers, and the Broncos because the Pats revealed their hitherto unremarked running game.  The AFC game could be epic but I won't hazard a prediction of the win or the score . . . could be either very high or very low . . . there is simply no way to know until the clock hits 00.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2014, 12:27:51 pm »
The AFC matchup is harder for me to pick.  It is easy to go with Manning and the Broncos because they are at home but one thing is for sure, you cannot write off Brady and the Patriots in any game.  They proved that in their game against the Broncos this past season which was probably the game of the year.  Should be a good game.

As for the NFC, I am 100% picking the 49ers.  I hate the Seahacks and their 12th man.  (I'm a Niners fan after all)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 12:29:44 pm by NudistMetalHead »
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline Jimmy

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 02:56:10 am »
I predicted from week one that Seattle and Denver were going to meet in the Super Bowl. It looks like I'm well on my way to being right!

Offline Rockingnature

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2014, 04:54:20 am »
I predicted from week one that Seattle and Denver were going to meet in the Super Bowl. It looks like I'm well on my way to being right!

If that indeed turns out to be accurate, who do you think would win the Superbowl?   :65

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2014, 12:46:25 pm »

If that indeed turns out to be accurate, who do you think would win the Superbowl?

Simple . . . whichever team scores the most points

Offline Jimmy

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2014, 03:20:10 pm »
Seattle is going to win it 34-27

Offline boris

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2014, 06:43:32 am »
hey jimmy you were right... the seahawks and the broncos meet at superbowl.

but i don't think it will be a win for seattle. peyton will get another ring.
the comeback vs. 49er just was based on two turn overs. without that the niners would have gone to superbowl...
deutschsprachiges (jugend)forum: board.fkk-web.com

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2014, 01:08:01 pm »
The two teams that I wanted to go to the Superbowl are going to the Superbowl, but I didn't dare predict it for fear of bringing on bad juju.  The Patriots had no answer for the the Broncos, neither their O line nor the D line.  The Seahawks' win was as expected, a hard fought squeaker. 

Thank goodness I don't have to watch Jim Harbaugh's enfant terrible routine on the sidelines during the Superbowl.  Honestly!  What a jerk that man is!  What an awful example of no self control he sets for his players.

Go Broncos!

luvthemgiants

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2014, 02:05:56 pm »
i am a giants fan but i am delighted that the Broncos and the Seahawks got to the Superbowl.

Rarely in the past few years have the best 2 teams played in the big game, this year though i think that the best 2 teams are playing.

plus, i am so happy for Russell Wilson. playing a single down in the NFL was his childhood dream. he was told he was too short to play QB in the NFL and now he plays for a SB.

Manning was seen as past it 2 years ago, now he gets to play for a 2nd SB.

great drama ahead for 2 very well matched teams, i cannot wait

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2014, 04:33:36 pm »
Denver was in complete control.  A well deserved win.

On the other side, the NFC championship game was a clear example of when officiating determines the outcome.  I'M SAYING IT!  The officiating was a JOKE.  Clearly the refs were in the pockets of Seattle and as far as I can see, the NFL likes it too.  And the shit that wasn't reviewable makes my blood boil.  NaVarro Bowman sacrificed his leg to make a turnover and he wasn't granted that!  (and had food and garbage thrown at him as he was being carted off, way to be classy Seattle!  :angry: ) Bull-crap through and through.

Not to say there weren't mistakes on the 49ers part.  Kaepernick made two unnecessary turnovers that were costly.  I think he's a good quarterback, but he needs to get better at his decision-making.

Thank goodness I don't have to watch Jim Harbaugh's enfant terrible routine on the sidelines during the Superbowl.  Honestly!  What a jerk that man is!  What an awful example of no self control he sets for his players.

HARBAUGH'S THE JERK?!  How about the example that piece of garbage of a human being that Pete Carroll is and sets for his pack of wild dogs he calls his players?!!  That rabid lot are the dirtiest players in the NFL and he does nothing to corral them all season!  The tone of what that team is all about was summed up by that pile of goat shit Richard Sherman in the post-game interview.  A classless, arrogant bunch of undeserving winners of anything.  AND HARBAUGH'S THE JERK?!  He's a saint next to Carroll!

With the Super Bowl now decided, I shall be rooting for the Broncos.  Peyton Manning deserves one more ring before he "rides off into the sunset" from what has been a Hall of Fame career.  And nothing, I MEAN NOTHING, would give me more pleasure than to watch Manning burn Richard Sherman and the rest of the Seattle secondary all over the field and break the hearts of every one of the "12th Man" (BTW, stolen from Texas A&M) and all of the undeserving piles of human waste that the Seattle Seacocks are.

Go Broncos!
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio