Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Touring by motorbike  (Read 6039 times)

closetnudist

Touring by motorbike
« on: October 09, 2013, 01:55:38 am »
Hello guys!

Do you enjoy touring while riding a motorcycle?

Nudielad

Re: Touring by motorbike
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 07:25:20 pm »
I prefer touring by car, much more comfortable on those long journeys. I do own a bike and I enjoy it as and when I can.  :azn:

closetnudist

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 08:53:53 am »
I prefer touring by car, much more comfortable on those long journeys. I do own a bike and I enjoy it as and when I can.  :azn:

Im not sure if that is the trend there in your country but in mine, I haven't heard anyone touring by car specially in groups. motorbike group touring on the other hand is the 'IN' thing in here. ^_^

Nudielad

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 03:04:38 pm »

Im not sure if that is the trend there in your country but in mine, I haven't heard anyone touring by car specially in groups. motorbike group touring on the other hand is the 'IN' thing in here. ^_^

It's quite a common thing in Europe, car clubs normally get together and go in convoy to their destination.

closetnudist

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 11:28:40 am »

It's quite a common thing in Europe, car clubs normally get together and go in convoy to their destination.

Hm.. now I can imagine Mini Coopers in convoy. Hmm.. possible.

Nudielad

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 05:43:33 pm »
Been there done that  :grin:

closetnudist

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 04:19:50 am »
 :e2w
Been there done that  :grin:

o come'on tell me more about the experience. ^_^

Nudielad

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 06:08:15 pm »
Isn't much to tell really, just a group of people who share a passion for the Mini getting together. We went from Brands Hatch to the Nurburgring, spent a few days over there and came back.

closetnudist

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 04:30:38 am »
Isn't much to tell really, just a group of people who share a passion for the Mini getting together. We went from Brands Hatch to the Nurburgring, spent a few days over there and came back.

Just curious, have you done this in a 'naturist way'? You know, naked.

Nudielad

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 07:24:19 pm »

Nope.

closetnudist

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2013, 01:09:26 pm »

Nope.

why not?

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 03:36:14 am »
I don't know about naturist but I'm sure there have groups of naked Brits roaming the countryside in Minis. However I don't see how it's possible to do a naturist tour unless you mean visiting naturist hotspots while touring textile.

And I do have a bike. Well more of an embarassment really - I bought it 2 years ago to learn on and have yet to drive the damn thing. Done lots of car touring though.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 03:40:34 am by ToneBender »

closetnudist

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2013, 10:44:05 am »
I don't know about naturist but I'm sure there have groups of naked Brits roaming the countryside in Minis. However I don't see how it's possible to do a naturist tour unless you mean visiting naturist hotspots while touring textile.

And I do have a bike. Well more of an embarassment really - I bought it 2 years ago to learn on and have yet to drive the damn thing. Done lots of car touring though.

Damn.. I feel so sad about your bike.. I bet you don't even give him a name. (I have this 'connection' with bikes.) I never drive a car before though..

This was in Sydney

Nudielad

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2013, 10:55:11 am »

^ This exactly  :azn: Impossible to do it naked

closetnudist

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2013, 11:07:53 am »

^ This exactly  :azn: Impossible to do it naked

Is it because of the weather there? or an enforcer will stop you?