Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Teen Kills Himself After Streaking During Football Match  (Read 6768 times)

Offline mrj001

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Teen Kills Himself After Streaking During Football Match
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 06:24:06 pm »
Well, this story is just awful.  And I agree that something should happen to the Principal.  Don't any of those redneck morons know that high school streaking is almost a right of passage, and happens every where pretty much daily.  There have been school streakers for as long as there have been school sports.  There are high schools in Europe were full nudity is part of their social events at the beginning and end of the school year. 

N.M.S.

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 06:52:05 pm »
This is just plain horrible. He shouldn't have been on the registered sex offenders list. He didn't commit a sexual crime. And if people got a laugh out of it, why are the authorities making such a big deal out of it? No one got hurt. Hell, those football players are causing more harm to each other than anyone ever could to another human being by simply running in the nude across a field. Such bullshit.

Offline MountainHiker

• Nude with Towel
  • Natural lifestyle
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 08:07:42 am »
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/teenager-christain-adamek-commits-suicide-after-he-faced-being-put-on-sex-offenders-list-for-streaking-at-gridiron-game/story-fnihsmjt-1226738664019?from=public_rss

R.I.P Christian Adamek.  This is just pathetic of his school principal.  He ought to be held accountable for manslaughter!  :-(

Man, that one hits me close to home. My little cousin was friends with Christian, they went to school together and I even met him at a game. He was a nice, normal, teenage boy with his whole life ahead of him. Those school officials have his blood on their hands. The worst part, the principal of the school seemed pretty smug about the whole thing. I never imagined I would see this here, but here it is. This just reminded me of how bad I felt when I heard this had happened to that poor kid. Truly such a thing is inexcusable, the people responsible for ruining this kids life and causing him to kill himself should be punished to the fullest extent. It makes me sick that they roam free. Sorry to ramble or get emotional, but I knew this kid and his death/murder affected some of my closest family members.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:10:21 am by MountainHiker »

Offline Kyle

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2013, 09:49:05 am »
I do think that they should do an ethics investigation. If the principle had a semblance of integrity they'd resign, or at least seem guilty about it.

I find it odd since the teachers/principles would come from the generation where streaking was more in vogue (for lack of a better term).

INnudeguy

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2013, 02:10:10 pm »
I do think that they should do an ethics investigation. If the principle had a semblance of integrity they'd resign, or at least seem guilty about it.

I find it odd since the teachers/principles would come from the generation where streaking was more in vogue (for lack of a better term).

If you ask me what the school did was secondary.  What is really the issue here was his fear of the legal system and getting put on a sex offender list for simple nudity.  What needs to change is the law in that state that criminalizes simple nudity.