Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What is the world coming to?????  (Read 3720 times)

asmith

Offline goosy87

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: What is the world coming to?????
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 01:20:21 pm »
i also cannot understand
this pictures doesnt hurt anybody and if she works good as politican it doesnt matter...
from angela merkel there were also nude pictures from her youth time on fkk beach.
In my opinion its only for journalists to fill newspapers if they didnt find something interesting. Better journalists look for real criminal things like corruption and weapon trading of politicans instead of searching nude photos :324
sorry for bad English...my grammar sucks

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 09:08:08 pm »
I would have preferred her response to be:

"Oh grow up - so what if there are photos of me topless out there.  I am proud of the life I have chosen, the success I have achieved and humbled to be a servant of the British people."
I may be nude but at least my mind is open

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 04:05:42 am »
I would have preferred her response to be:

"Oh grow up - so what if there are photos of me topless out there.  I am proud of the life I have chosen, the success I have achieved and humbled to be a servant of the British people."

:e4444

Ms de Piero concluded: "It is now time to call off the hunt for these pictures and let me get on with the job I was elected to do, representing the people of Ashfield and serving in the shadow cabinet."

:e4444

Jackthenudist

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 05:05:53 pm »
Does this mean I can never run for office since I've taken a photo with my top off?  That is a sad thing about our society!

Of course you can't. How could you even think of doing such a thing after showing your boobs? :345678

Jackthenudist

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 05:32:35 pm »
Me too. :wink:

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 11:10:03 pm »
Does this mean I can never run for office since I've taken a photo with my top off?  That is a sad thing about our society!

How would people know the photos were taken by a topless photographer?  Or am I missing something in translation?
I may be nude but at least my mind is open

Jackthenudist

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 11:22:17 pm »

How would people know the photos were taken by a topless photographer?  Or am I missing something in translation?

I believe she means she's taken a photo of herself topless.

Unless you're being sarcastic too. :tongue: This is all getting very confusing.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 08:56:54 pm »

Of course you can't. How could you even think of doing such a thing after showing your boobs? :345678

It seems to me that the legislatures of all of our countries are chockablock with boobies on display 24/7.  Frankly I'd be far more embarrassed to be one of those idiots than to be seen topless, or bottomless for that matter.  The trouble is, being an idiot is such a widespread condition that it has become the norm and being a voyeur in search of titty pix has come to be seen by the idiots as legitimate enterprise.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 08:50:31 am »
 :56789 ahh lol
nude is natural