Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: South Korea considers first nudist beach  (Read 13194 times)

Offline King Pizza

• I'm too blessed to be dressed ><N>
  • Shouting it out loud
  • unstressed = undressed; no curse means no clothes
  • Referrals: 7
    • My Linktree
South Korea considers first nudist beach
« on: October 25, 2013, 08:39:29 pm »
I was going through my email today and I saw this article about South Korea opening up a nudist beach. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/10398854/South-Korea-considers-first-nudist-beach.html
John 8:32 Truth=freedom
><> (Christianity) + Naturism = ><N> Christian Naturist
"We must pray for the courage to endure the scorn of the sophisticated world"- Justice A. Scalia
Once we existed in colonies; now, we are free. ><N>
Proud to be an American Conservative Nudist

INnudeguy

Re: South Korea considers first nudist beach
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 08:59:13 pm »
I think it would work really well to bring tourists to visit there.

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 12:50:06 am »
 :e4444 this would make me go for a trip there.
nude is natural

Offline softynude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 12:56:49 pm »
that's a great news because there not  much nudists resorts in Asian countries  :e2w
*“Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.”

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: South Korea considers first nudist beach -Uodate
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 10:20:31 am »
Koreans to go bare

A South Korean province is considering setting up the country’s first nudist beach. — Photo AFP

The proposal to set up South Korea’s first nudist beach is receiving public protests.
 A SOUTH Korean province is considering setting up the country’s first nudist beach in an attempt to boost tourism, but is already receiving protests from the public, officials said.
 The idea was initially put forward by the East Sea-Rim Headquarters (ESRH), a department of the government in the eastern province of Gangwon.
 The proposal envisages opening a nudist area by 2017 to attract more foreign visitors to a province known for its sandy beaches.
 ”We see this project as part of our efforts to promote tourism,” an ESRH official said.
 Despite its rapid modernisation, South Korea remains a largely conservative country and the official said the plan would need the approval of local residents.
 ”Without their consent, it will be difficult to push ahead,” she told AFP.
 ”In fact, we’ve already received protest calls from some residents since the project was reported,” she added.
The idea of a nudist beach was first mooted in 2005, but was swiftly discarded because of public oppositionhttp://www.thestar.com.my/Travel/Asia/2013/12/21/Koreans-to-go-bare.aspx
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 04:07:00 am »
 I would go. Where do I sign?   :azn:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:09:17 am by nudistmexman »
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

closetnudist

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 05:26:11 am »
There is some extent of nudity issue in South Korea. It's totally ok to be naked along with the same sex. I had several times taking a dip in warm pool together with koreans (all guys) and they are talking to each other casually and no problems with that. The issue is when it comes to the opposite sex. Both sexes aren't introduce to each other and so builds 'curiosity' among each other. A korean girl observing the lining of the brief embosed on a slacks of a guy is already 'sexually arousing' to them. The same thing goes with panty lining for ladies and the bra's lining embosed on a dress is sexually arousing for guys.

off topic: Asian countries are very conservative countries, heck in the city I live in. It is punishable by law for guys to walk outside the house shirtless. It is considered 'indecent'.