Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: NBA 2013/2014 season  (Read 1169 times)

Jackthenudist

NBA 2013/2014 season
« on: October 25, 2013, 10:17:09 pm »
Any Basketball fans here? It's a pretty niche sport in the UK but seeing as this forum is primarily made up of North Americans, there's got to be some fans here, right? :tongue:

I'm looking forward to seeing the Bulls in action again now Derrick Rose is back in the team, and with their perfect preseason record it looks like they're starting strong. Contenders for the title, I'd say. Even though the season hasn't even started yet. :tongue:

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
Re: NBA 2013/2014 season
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 05:23:27 am »

Well I guess you could say I follow the NBA. Not as religiously as I did before when Shaq and Kobe were on the Lakers, and Jordan was still dominating the league with the Bulls, but I still follow it a bit. I Hope the Bulls do give the Heat a run for their money. I Still cheer for Kevin Durant and the Thunder, and the Lakers a bit too. Heat seem to be the favorites again, but hope those other teams that I mentioned do give the Heat a hard time.  :azn: 
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

joers1023

Re: NBA 2013/2014 season
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 08:59:09 am »
I'm thinking the heat are going to three-peat