Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Harzer "Naturistenstieg" eröffnet  (Read 19753 times)

Offline fex

• Nudity is a form of dress
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Harzer "Naturistenstieg" eröffnet
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2017, 08:53:59 pm »

I can speak en understand German, but my English is better  :wink: I've read about Undeloh. It's also on my list of things to do.

i try my dutch :D
ik denk volgend Jaar nee?

:like

Offline FKKFan

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2018, 10:47:46 am »
I know it's an old topic, but I was wondering something. Last summer I was on holiday for two weeks in Germany. My hostel was an hour away from this trail. I always wanted to walk this one, so this was my opportunity.

Unfortunately when I tried to get to the starting point, the last part of the road was closed because of activities around there. Sadly there was no opportunity to reach the starting point.

Does anyone of the German members know when it is possible again to get there?

It's in a bad condition, alomst impossible to hike there. They say it will need about 2 years until it's going to be usable again - if at all. :(

Offline fex

• Nudity is a form of dress
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2018, 09:23:13 pm »
I know it's an old topic, but I was wondering something. Last summer I was on holiday for two weeks in Germany. My hostel was an hour away from this trail. I always wanted to walk this one, so this was my opportunity.

Unfortunately when I tried to get to the starting point, the last part of the road was closed because of activities around there. Sadly there was no opportunity to reach the starting point.

Does anyone of the German members know when it is possible again to get there?

It's in a bad condition, alomst impossible to hike there. They say it will need about 2 years until it's going to be usable again - if at all. :(

That's too bad :sad: Hope that the trail will be passable again in the future!