General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

Steam online gaming groups!!!

(1/9) > >>

MountainHiker:
I've seen a few posts about video games and decided to throw this idea up here. Would anyone be interested in an online gaming group for the forum? I use Steam and Xbox live, and I'm sure most other gamers out there use one or both of those as well. Maybe if enough people are interested, we could start a steam group or put up an index of sorts for sharing each other's gamertags or Steam names. I would definitely be interested in doing some group gaming with some of the folks here, and I think it would be pretty cool for the teen members too. I can't think of a much better way to get to know people without actually meeting them in person.

Your thoughts?

Edit: I have created a Steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IYNO which is open to any member of IYNO and their guests. If you are  interested, please PM me for an invite; I can't add you to the group unless you give me your Steam name. I am also looking for officers and mods for the group, preferably moderators from this website. If you have interest in such a position, please mention that in the PM and I'll get back to you!

Delta:
An intriguing idea - I have moved it to the appropriate area.
The group would probably be unofficial though - we cannot moderate off-site groups as efficiently as the site itself, so we are careful about that.

Nudielad:
I am completely for this, lets get something put together  :grin:

MountainHiker:
Well, I'm a noob and you're a veteran mod. How do we make it happen? Tell more people? Spread the word? Let's do it!

NatureForever:
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version