Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Realtor woos nudist clients with 'safe' property in new fly-on-the-wall show Re  (Read 4420 times)

Offline King Pizza

• I'm too blessed to be dressed ><N>
  • Shouting it out loud
  • unstressed = undressed; no curse means no clothes
  • Referrals: 7
    • My Linktree
I was reading my email and I saw this link. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2507962/Naked-Florida-realtor-woos-nudist-clients-new-fly-wall-show.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490. The article states that a  new show will air on TLC starting on 20-Nov at 10pm est. The article makes the show sound very interesting and I may have to record it and watch it later.
John 8:32 Truth=freedom
><> (Christianity) + Naturism = ><N> Christian Naturist
"We must pray for the courage to endure the scorn of the sophisticated world"- Justice A. Scalia
Once we existed in colonies; now, we are free. ><N>
Proud to be an American Conservative Nudist

INnudeguy

I thought it was really interesting!

Offline Jenny

• Casually Dressed
  • The real beauty is in you
  • Referrals: 0
Interesting. I'll have to hear more about this.

Offline Nature Boy

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be the Leaf
Looks pretty cool, lol I want to see it now!
I think that Naturism is really about learning from Nature, personal Nature, other peoples Natures, lifestyle Natures, and of course, Nature it's self. :) ^^ <3

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
I wonder if the episode will be found online. It would be cool to see it.

Offline Jayrazz

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
  • "Modesty died when clothes were born" - Mark Twain
 Hahah yeh sounds a tad odd! I've never really thought a house should be different for nudists, I know the 'sharp edges' example is just for a laugh but what really needs to be different, dark tinted windows? This just promotes the view that we're different to everyone else...

Also I'm certainly not like all the nudists they talk about tho - I certainly don't have 'deep pockets' and I constantly break 'rule 82'  :323232

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
I would assume a backyard with a certain degree of privacy might be a consideration, especially if you do not necessarily want to involve your neighbors.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!

Also I'm certainly not like all the nudists they talk about tho - I certainly don't have 'deep pockets' and I constantly break 'rule 82'  :323232

Haha. I can relate to both points. I very rarely greet anybody with a handshake and most often go for a hug. I would have to try really hard to remember that rule if I attend any naturist, social events.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 12:27:28 am by chrisw91 »
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
Hahah yeh sounds a tad odd! I've never really thought a house should be different for nudists, I know the 'sharp edges' example is just for a laugh but what really needs to be different, dark tinted windows? This just promotes the view that we're different to everyone else...

In the US many resorts have gotten into the busines of selling/renting condos, apts and land plots. That's what she does, set people up with homes in nudist resorts.

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
interesting.
nude is natural

whatsnew

I hope this does well enough to be continued.

Reality TV needs something better than Kloe and (whomever she's married to now).

Nudists are probably easier to relate to than the rich and emotionally incompetent.