Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Xbox Live gaming group  (Read 798 times)

Offline MountainHiker

• Nude with Towel
  • Natural lifestyle
  • Referrals: 0
Xbox Live gaming group
« on: November 21, 2013, 08:17:58 am »
So, I have started a group on Steam of IYNO, but not everybody has a gaming PC with a Steam account. I have xbox live (Sorry, I don't have a PS3.) So I figured we could start something up to make it easier to share our gamertags and get connected for games. Is anybody interested?

I'll start. My gamertag is ***************.

Anybody else?

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Xbox Live gaming group
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 10:27:31 am »
As per the rules of the online gaming meetups thread and rule 3, no account info, please.
http://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,10683.0.html
Furthermore, I think it would be good to organize the meetups by platform, and we could advertise community-created groups there.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline MountainHiker

• Nude with Towel
  • Natural lifestyle
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 05:48:26 pm »
My apologies, I didn't realize a public display of gamertags was against the rules. I don't know if you can create groups for Xbox live in the same fashion as Steam groups. I know you can add friends to a guild, but that is game specific. Any suggestions as to how we can form a group here without publicly sharing information?

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 06:46:22 pm »
I do not see any group-forming technologies on a quick XBL googling either. The online gaming meetups thread has our current method of exchanging information privately, which is to provide a list of games you are interested in playing and exchanging PMs with others who want to play the same games.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.