Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Mentalist  (Read 767 times)

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
The Mentalist
« on: November 25, 2013, 02:07:29 pm »
Beware there are spoilers in this post

I thought I had already started a topic on this a long time ago but apparently not. Anyway, does anybody else watch this show? It has been my favorite show since it started but this series has been a real let down in my opinion

*SPOILERS*

The fact that it has become an Illuminati type conspiracy has ruined the image of Red John for me. To make things worse, he begged for mercy and also said he was sorry for killing Jane's wife and child which I never thought would happen and again, ruins the image of Red John. I really hope Sheriff McAllister isn't the real Red John because last nights episode would be the worst possible ending to Red John. I wish they would have just ended the whole Red John case at the end of season 3 when Jane killed the man he thought was Red John in that cafe, that was a much better ending. Red John is also supposed to be smarter than Jane, yet when the man who has been chasing him for 10 years wanting to kill him, offers a gift in a closed fist, he accepts it. What an idiot! The fact that he did the typical villain thing of just pointing a gun at Jane and monologing was also very disappointing. The only thing I liked about the ending of Red John (if this is the end) is that Jane killed him slowly and asked the questions he has been dying to ask since his family were murdered. I'm glad that he strangled Red John and dragged it out at least a little bit, rather than just shooting him and instantly killing him.

Rant over. Does anybody else watch the show. Do you like where this series is going or do you agree with me that it is killing the entire show?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 02:09:40 pm by chrisw91 »
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.