Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nudist reality show  (Read 1733 times)

Offline Aidanudie

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Nudist reality show
« on: November 25, 2013, 04:38:26 pm »
Did anyone catch Buying Nude: The Naked Realtor its a new reality series highlighting house shopping in nudist communities. Also does anyone live in a nudist community looks awesome. Although to cold in Canada to have a year round nudist community ;) Note: They were in Florida I think

Offline King Pizza

• I'm too blessed to be dressed ><N>
  • Shouting it out loud
  • unstressed = undressed; no curse means no clothes
  • Referrals: 7
    • My Linktree
Re: Nudist reality show
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 05:55:27 pm »
Yes, I heard about the show and I wanted to watch it, but I did not remember to turn it on. The show is in Pasco County (near Tampa), FL. I would like to see it.
John 8:32 Truth=freedom
><> (Christianity) + Naturism = ><N> Christian Naturist
"We must pray for the courage to endure the scorn of the sophisticated world"- Justice A. Scalia
Once we existed in colonies; now, we are free. ><N>
Proud to be an American Conservative Nudist

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 07:23:17 pm »
I watched the first two episodes (found the program skimming though my TV's guide).  The jury's still out.  In both episodes, she (the realtor) was showing a house to the nudist couple featured and in both there was either some delivery man or a gardener that showed up that was shocked by the nudity they encountered (they were in a nudist community, surely those guys saw a sign posted or something, but I digress) and I felt those guys were just plants to put in the episodes to add some sort of humor to it.  I hate most reality shows because they're all scripted and that element I mentioned above regarding this particular show rolls my eyes.
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline stiloff

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 10:04:59 am »
I watched the first two episodes (found the program skimming though my TV's guide).  The jury's still out.  In both episodes, she (the realtor) was showing a house to the nudist couple featured and in both there was either some delivery man or a gardener that showed up that was shocked by the nudity they encountered (they were in a nudist community, surely those guys saw a sign posted or something, but I digress) and I felt those guys were just plants to put in the episodes to add some sort of humor to it.  I hate most reality shows because they're all scripted and that element I mentioned above regarding this particular show rolls my eyes.

There's nothing real in a reality show. Whenever I watch one, I don't get my hopes high as I already know it's written all down from top to bottom.
Make every second count.

Westernyelp

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 10:04:41 pm »
is there any actually naked people in this show or is it the usually blurry nonsense which purports to be naturist themed, just to get some ratings?

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 10:45:58 pm »
is there any actually naked people in this show or is it the usually blurry nonsense which purports to be naturist themed, just to get some ratings?

They show some bare butts but everything else is covered through creative camera angles and strategically placed props. The producers were bragging that they don't use any blurring or black box censorship but that kind of Austin Powers type blocking is more distracting. It only highlights how fake and staged the show is.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 12:48:21 am by Fitz1980 »

nudistwannabe

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 10:57:00 pm »
I wish television would portray naturists as just people who aren't shocking.  I understand why censorship won't show anything, but it is time we ease up on that.  Who cares about a boob or a penis?

mikeisnude

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 02:21:57 am »
I wish television would portray naturists as just people who aren't shocking.  I understand why censorship won't show anything, but it is time we ease up on that.  Who cares about a boob or a penis?
:3145

Westernyelp

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 06:47:56 pm »

They show some bare butts but everything else is covered through creative camera angles and strategically placed props. The producers were bragging that they don't use any blurring or black box censorship but that kind of Austin Powers type blocking is more distracting. It only highlights how fake and staged the show is.

Cheers. That's what I thought. Its a bit laughable really when they do that stuff. wish they would have the courage of their convictions. but I suppose the network or whatever makes that call.

Online jabber1990

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 10:22:38 pm »
I tried to come up with an idea for a reality show about a nudist family, nothing spectacular just them being a loving family, except they are nudists

it sounds like it would be kinda boring using that symphosis by itself so thats why I scrapped the idea