Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Kill Nudism!  (Read 3121 times)

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
Kill Nudism!
« on: November 29, 2013, 08:50:14 am »
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Kill Nudism!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 11:48:54 am »
thanks Dario.
nude is natural

Offline Amadeus

• Cuddles
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Live naturally! The way we are created!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 01:26:41 pm »
Thanks Dario! I love watching your videos.
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.” - W. Clement Stone
We are created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27). Our birthday suits are divine and are not to be covered up. We are made perfect and we do not need material things to make us "better".

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 05:49:16 pm »
Sadly, the video has received a lot of negative comments from local nudists, mainly of my criticism of the name of a club called "If I Can't Do It Naked, It's Not Worth Doing".  There are times when clothing is common sense, and other times when it is not necessary. 
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline Kyle

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 12:02:53 am »
If I Can't Do It Naked, It's Not Worth Doing. That seems like a tongue-in-cheek name. Like so many naturist organizations, clubs, and the like have.

I don't agree with most of your points. And naming names of organizations isn't right either. I think everything got lost in the muddle of it all.
Not to mention, so many of your points were oddly draconian.
Someone said in the comments that it seemed like a personal attack, and it truly did.

This idea of "free range nudist" is basically the difference between a nudist and a naked person. Or at least from what I've gathered.

I unfortunately, I agree with most of the comments.
You said to one that you were "attempting to separate the wheat from the chaff in our movement." Well, with all due respect, I think you are. By removing yourself from the movement.

Also, it didn't help that you were clearly clothed.

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 06:53:56 am »
I don't apologise for the points I brought up in the video.  If nudists want to be taken seriously by the rest of society, then they should be careful they don't choose names for groups and organisations that can be misconstrued or leave them open to criticism or ridicule.

I was not personally attacking any of the members, just the name of their group.

A 'free range naturist' is somebody who wants the right to go naked in places outside of established clubs, camps and remote beaches.  They believe in a broader social liberalization of public nudity.  Look up Vincent Bethell and Steven Gough and you'll see what I mean.  Oddly enough neither of those two men see themselves as 'naturists' or 'nudists', just human beings and they believe that being naked is to be human.

Offline Kyle

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 07:04:37 am »
Why the vilification of people who go to clubs, and beaches and such? Not all of us want to be "trailblazers" we just like to be around people of similar mindsets.

Offline Kyle

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 01:25:49 am »
I agree that naturism is evolving. Every point that people are agreeing with basically describes the nudist mindset. So I don't see a reason for rebranding.

c1108r

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 04:48:17 pm »
free range is the way...

just so ya know dario, stephen gough isn't a naturist, just someone who believes he as a human has a right to what ever he can do.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 12:37:27 am »
free range is the way...

just so ya know dario, stephen gough isn't a naturist, just someone who believes he as a human has a right to what ever he can do.

Dario said that already.

c1108r

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 01:06:43 am »
well pointededed out

ALLTHOUUGH so will now read what Dario had to say in that post of his.

i dunno whether Stefan Gough thinks being naked is being human or just that he goes naked because he can.  like he's telling everyone to fuck off and mind their own business. 

i suspect it's for this reason, he reportedly invited a journalist along for one of his walks.  he was camping and he said 'you can share my tent so long as you don't get naked'.

the man is a don for saying that.

what an attitude he has.  just obliterates.

c1108r

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2013, 01:14:27 am »
Dario's right completely in my eyes..

that boy can do no wrong. ;)

it's interesting you get a lot of comments about jailing him is a waste of taxpayers money and 'just let him do what he wants. we've all seen a naked body. it's no big deal'. 

What do people who go naked feel about this?  What am getting at is, do the attention-seeking, the deep down attention-seeking morons now go 'oh, it's not so mysterious any more, freemasonry it is for me then' and go off and do some other crazy shit like satanism to add stimulation to brain?

Here hopes those who practise nudism quickly come around to the fact that nudism is a shackle for thought and then we can all go on and singugarly dismiss associations with any swingers/doggers/paedophiles/rapists/hobbyists.  they argue on their own terms and not hijack another term to use to defend themselves with.