Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 7 Reasons Why You Deserve to Hang Out Naked in Your Home  (Read 3378 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
7 Reasons Why You Deserve to Hang Out Naked in Your Home
« on: November 30, 2013, 02:25:12 am »
An important debate is raging in homes all around the country: Should you have the right to wander nude at home, or should you cover up? To me the answer seems obvious -- of course you should feel free to go au naturel in your own home. I mean, does this concept even need defending? Apparently it does, because here's a story all about the painful travails of prude people who have been exposed to the sight of their naked neighbors. Quelle horreur! (Fans herself.) So now that's one more thing you have to worry about: Protecting the people in your neighborhood from the sight of your flesh.
Well forget it. Obviously we are all capable of getting window coverings and using them. And sure, shutting the blinds while you flit about your home bare-assed is the considerate thing to do. We should beware of stalkers and weirdos, of course. But we all deserve to hang out naked in our own homes whenever we want to. Here's why.
1. Because it's body positive. Spending time in the nude means quality time appreciating someone you love. Have you noticed how yummy you are naked? You should experience that.
2. Because the idea of protecting others from the sight of a human body is a little sad. What's so horrifying about our bodies, really? It's just skin and hair, geez.
3. Because it feels frisky.
4. Because no one ever gave another person a disease or a heart attack with just the sight of their bare ass. Oh sure, you may distract someone from getting their work done. And you may give them lustful thoughts. Or, you know, the opposite. But that's all on them.
5. Because kids aren't as freaked out over nudity as you think. Mind you, most kids probably don't want to see their parents naked. But if they happen to see someone else it's not going to scar their little psyches for life.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/home_garden/164569/7_reasons_why_you_deserve
6. Because aren't you just a little bit curious? I mean, if you've never hung out naked by yourself at home, don't you ever wonder what that's like? It's worth a try at least once.
7. Because it's YOUR home. And you can eat peanut butter right from the jar in your living room while singing out loud to "Check On It" totally naked if you damn well want to.* That's why.
Do you feel comfortable hanging out in the nude at home -- or anywhere?

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Deserve to Hang Out Naked in Your Home
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 03:36:19 am »
7. Because it's YOUR home. And you can eat peanut butter right from the jar in your living room while singing out loud to "Check On It" totally naked if you damn well want to.* That's why.

Damn Right!

Do you feel comfortable hanging out in the nude at home -- or anywhere?

And yes I do

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 11:12:56 am »
of course we should being nude at home is  mandatory!
nude is natural

closetnudist

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 01:43:39 pm »
Last night, I find myself singing 'bubble butt' while listening to my ipod and of course naked in my bed.

I even cleaned my motorbike while naked.

Doing normal activities without clothes brings us closer to nature. plus its fun!!

Offline Amadeus

• Cuddles
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Live naturally! The way we are created!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 02:52:15 pm »
Awesome just awesome. What right do people have to run your life in your own home? People get so worked up when you get into their business but when it is the other way around. They feel that they need to change the way you live and run your life. They feel that it is there job or mission to get into your private life.  It's just another fact of the saying "Treat others how you want to be treated". Thanks Danee! 
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.” - W. Clement Stone
We are created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27). Our birthday suits are divine and are not to be covered up. We are made perfect and we do not need material things to make us "better".

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
    • fresh direction
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 04:25:25 pm »
Brilliant! 
what's to say?

luvthemgiants

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 04:44:25 pm »
this is so so sad, reminds me of a story of an american guy arrested for making coffe nude in his own kitchen......he was arrested for Indecent Exposure because a woman and her 7 year old son drove by and saw him.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6406630/Man-arrested-for-making-coffee-in-own-home-while-naked.html

i would love to know if he could legally sue her for "peeping" or something similar.

i get that some people are offended by nudity, if he had a nude bbq in his front yard then i can understand peoples offence. But, its the mans own kitchen, i am at a loss for words

elnudio

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 05:53:07 pm »
They only time I'm not comfotable at home nude is when it is cold.  Other than that I couldn't live any other way.

I know someone who probably wouldn't call herself a naturist who often talks about sitting down at home watching tv or lounging about naked.  She comes across as if it's normal, which I guess to you and me it is.

I fee sorry for those who live in hot countries that haven't considered how comfortable clothes free living is at home when the weather is hot.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 11:45:46 am »
It goes without saying . . . so I won't
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline Sunny Sammy

• Outdoorsy naturist wannabe
  • Female Chat
  • Casually Dressed
  • Hi ya'll
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 01:08:37 pm »
 :Butt Shake: I like to crank tunes and dance around nakee, lucky for me I live in the top flat so no one can see in my windows.
Live your life, your way.

Jackthenudist

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 07:17:51 pm »
:Butt Shake: I like to crank tunes and dance around nakee, lucky for me I live in the top flat so no one can see in my windows.

Lucky you.

Do you do that butt shake dance? :345678