Naturist Resources > South America

Topless parade to kick off summer in Rio

<< < (2/2)

The Streaker:

--- Quote from: ToneBender on December 22, 2013, 03:19:34 am ---Instead, hundreds of photographers and men turned up for the event on Rio de Janeiro's Ipanema beach.

"It is a pity it became a media circus. What really amazes me is the number of men who came here just to see women's chests,"

--- End quote ---
Yeah this worries me. I mean really, how are we going to remove the idea that breasts are sexual when it's been engrained into many people's brains?

stiloff:
One step at a time... specially in Brazil, where things don't happen overnight. I'm glad some people showed up and spoke up their minds.

escape:

--- Quote from: The Streaker on December 22, 2013, 11:19:58 am ---
--- Quote from: ToneBender on December 22, 2013, 03:19:34 am ---Instead, hundreds of photographers and men turned up for the event on Rio de Janeiro's Ipanema beach.

"It is a pity it became a media circus. What really amazes me is the number of men who came here just to see women's chests,"

--- End quote ---
Yeah this worries me. I mean really, how are we going to remove the idea that breasts are sexual when it's been engrained into many people's brains?

--- End quote ---
The novelty would die off pretty quickly, so I wouldn't worry. Crowds will turn up to almost anything that's a bit different and boobs are popular.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version