Naturist Resources > Blogs, Videos, Articles about Naturism/Nudity

Is Nudism OK for our kids?

<< < (11/13) > >>

A_Realbro:
I wish i could have grown up in one of those communities or could visit one day. It seems like a much more freeing and honest life

ldnnudie:

--- Quote from: davidrabanne on May 09, 2021, 03:05:57 am ---I think it is very healthy for children and adolescents to grow up in a naturist environment surrounded by more naked people their age.  When I go to the naturist campsites in France, I envy the naturalness that groups of mixed adolescents treat each other in the campsites ... groups of 10 to 20 people, boys and girls ... they treat each other and live summer experiences with total naturalness in the nude ...  I believe that nobody has such healthy and natural experiences from 12 to 20 years old ... I mean textile nobody.  Textiles live under an unnatural and censorious dictatorship of the nude, it is not healthy and it is not natural.

--- End quote ---

absolutely, envy them as well and wish I had been raised that way. It's great some get to experience this lifestyle from a young age

timnudist:
It's "society" more then parents.  Society is active in instilling boy shame while at the same time sexualizing everything under the sun.  What's bad is parents so complacent they just go with the flow like sheep  :justaminute

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: timnudist on May 10, 2021, 12:51:12 pm ---It's "society" more then parents.  Society is active in instilling boy shame while at the same time sexualizing everything under the sun.  What's bad is parents so complacent they just go with the flow like sheep  :justaminute

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately now those parents were the kids who had body shame instilled on them by their parents. So we’re all sheep. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Interested Nudist:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on May 10, 2021, 08:52:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: timnudist on May 10, 2021, 12:51:12 pm ---It's "society" more then parents.  Society is active in instilling boy shame while at the same time sexualizing everything under the sun.  What's bad is parents so complacent they just go with the flow like sheep  :justaminute

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately now those parents were the kids who had body shame instilled on them by their parents. So we’re all sheep. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

--- End quote ---

It's a very unfortunate cycle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version