General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Any Programmers?

(1/15) > >>

dooley1001:
Hey guys

Just wondering i am a college student who is doing a course in computer science and love to program. I was wondering is there anyone here who likes programming or even computers for that matter. If so what language are you familiar with? I myself am doing JAVA.

iyoni:
I have a bachelors in computer engineering. My favorite programming language is Python.

dooley1001:

--- Quote from: iyoni on December 13, 2013, 08:19:56 pm ---I have a bachelors in computer engineering. My favorite programming language is Python.

--- End quote ---

ohh  :34 fairplay im still studying my bachelors and want to go for a masters please god :)

Ed:
I did a bachelors in Comp Sci and I'm now a developer. I know it's really vanilla, but Java's probably my favourite. It has its faults, but all-round it's solid and easy to work with.

dooley1001:

--- Quote from: Ed on December 13, 2013, 09:26:48 pm ---I did a bachelors in Comp Sci and I'm now a developer. I know it's really vanilla, but Java's probably my favourite. It has its faults, but all-round it's solid and easy to work with.

--- End quote ---

we seem to have alot of computer scientists here  :543 what type of developer software?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version