Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Online gaming meetups - PlayStation Network  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Online gaming meetups - PlayStation Network
« on: December 19, 2013, 09:53:13 pm »
By Nudielad's age-old  suggestion, this is a speciality meetup thread to help find people to play online PlayStation games with.
The standard contact-making rules apply:
  • List the games you are on that you want to share with IYNO members. Listing games under the hardware platform they are on might be a good idea.
  • Do not post your actual account info as per forum rule 3.
  • If you want to exchange account info, drop the person you want to share it with a PM and ask them.
  • If someone has conditions for the people he wants to play with, respect them.
  • If you post no conditions, it is assumed that anyone can contact you about that game. You are of course free to accept or deny any such request.
  • There will be no official IYNO group on game networks. Unofficial groups, if possible to set up, are fine and we might advertise them.

Since I do not have a modern PlayStation, I cannot provide an introductory example with my own games. Please refer to the Nintendo thread for a console example.

Unfortunately, there was no older post of mine in the meetup thread I could use for creating this thread, so even PS3-only posts from the old thread will have to be redone.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

DFWHomeNudist

PS3
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 04:37:54 pm »
Hey if anyone wants to add me for online multiplayer games, just send me a PM. I play mostly the Assassin's Creed series, Call of Duty MW2,3,4, Uncharted 3 and FarCry 3