Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Worst film you ever seen?  (Read 23739 times)

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Worst film you ever seen?
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2014, 09:21:46 pm »
Master and Commander. YAWN!

Another one I love. Fuckme my taste must be off.
And yes it was a longer one but the playful battle of wits between the two captains was very well written.

Offline peteR

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2014, 09:50:17 pm »
Excluding every romatic comedy I was forced to watch, the worst movies I can pull off the top of my head are:

1) Sinister - Lame plot, plot "twists" that surprise no one who has ever watched a horror movie or thriller, dumb main character

2) Shock Labyrinth 3D - Maybe it's a cultural thing, but I didn't get that movie at all

3) Pulse - a movie about demons/ghosts/whatever that are brought into our world via a computer virus, propagate via computer networks, make people become lethargic and kill themselves and can be stopped by red tape

Offline King Pizza

• I'm too blessed to be dressed ><N>
  • Shouting it out loud
  • unstressed = undressed; no curse means no clothes
  • Referrals: 7
    • My Linktree
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2014, 12:15:05 am »
Evan Almighty, hands down.
John 8:32 Truth=freedom
><> (Christianity) + Naturism = ><N> Christian Naturist
"We must pray for the courage to endure the scorn of the sophisticated world"- Justice A. Scalia
Once we existed in colonies; now, we are free. ><N>
Proud to be an American Conservative Nudist

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 06:45:16 am »
I saw a preview (not sure why people call them trailers) for Avalanche Sharks and the preview was so bad I almost barfed. All I can say is: to each their own.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 04:26:20 am by ToneBender »

Westernyelp

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2014, 09:25:56 pm »
Seen Anchorman 2 last night. What a steaming pile of crap that was!

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2014, 04:59:04 am »

LOVED that! It was so accurate in its depictions.  Wonderful movie.
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline michigannoob

• just somebody trying to be nude
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2014, 06:19:05 am »
i would have to say that the worst movie ive ever seen is Rubber
its a spoof off of christine, the movie about the car that comes to life and kills people, but rubber is just a tire, the rest i cant give away, youll have to watch it to find out MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! it is on netflix if you want to see it
Being naked is like being free

Offline Stephen

• Retired Staff
  • Shouting it out loud
  • δ³Σx²
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2014, 02:00:59 am »
Well... I recently watched The Sound of Music with Carrie Underwood.... yeah, she has a great voice but the acting almost ruined the entire musical for me, lucky I have a copy of the original Julie Andrews version to rewatch soon after, phew, much better

:tongue:

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2014, 02:56:54 am »

LOVED that! It was so accurate in its depictions.  Wonderful movie.

OK. So I'm not Crazy then ;)

closetnudist

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2014, 03:41:16 am »
any story that revolves around piranha, shark, snake, or crocodile..

Offline michigannoob

• just somebody trying to be nude
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2014, 03:41:53 am »

so sharknado is fine?
Being naked is like being free

closetnudist

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2014, 03:45:10 am »

so sharknado is fine?

hmm.. I'm not sure. I haven't watched that movie yet. Among those 4 creatures.. the worst of them is the piranha movie. I'm not if its entitled piranha 2000 featuring david husslehoff.

Offline MustardHo!

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2014, 03:26:53 am »

so sharknado is fine?

hmm.. I'm not sure. I haven't watched that movie yet. Among those 4 creatures.. the worst of them is the piranha movie. I'm not if its entitled piranha 2000 featuring david husslehoff.

I genuinely can't get my head around all these new "monster-disaster" movies with the riduculous names - it's literally like they've just pulled a random animal and a random weather formation out of a hat and decided to make a movie based only on that!? Jeez I've stuck a couple on when I see them on TV just to try and understand why they even get funding, they're all just hilariously bad.

I've gotta agree with the guys who said Cloverfield as well, we walked out of that at the cinema, just terrible. Also, a controversial choice i think, but Insidious is probably the worst movie I've ever seen that was meant to be ok. I thought it was just a parody of those cheesy shock-scare movies when it started, everything was so corny and shabbily done. Those two are the only films where I've ever left the cinema during the show.

Offline The_Xenologer

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2014, 06:09:11 am »
Scooby Doo is one of my least favourite EVER. Batman and Robin was almost as painful, though had some camp humour to it. Bruno was just stupid and unfunny. Plan 9 from Outer Space, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, and Surf Nazis Must Die were terrible movies, but also wonderfully hilarious.

The most disappointing movie that I've ever seen is Crash. I was hoping that it would be a complex meditation on racism in modern America, but instead it was a jumbled mess of different overacted cartoony characters learning oversimplified lessons about racism. UGH!

The movie I've probably hated the most in recent memory though was Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (aka Extremely Lame and Incredibly Corny). That movie was obviously trying to use the subject of 9/11 to pull at the heartstrings and earn awards, but just came off as melodramatic, cheesy, and self-important. The main kid in it was particularly annoying throughout the movie. I thought it was a travesty that the movie was nominated for Best Picture alongside the likes of such great films as The Help, Midnight in Paris, and Moneyball. It seemed like it was nominated solely because of its subject matter, rather than any actual merit. The only good thing I can say about the movie is that Christopher Plummer was excellent, as always.       
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:11:42 am by The_Xenologer »
“A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.”

-Tyrion Lannister

Riot.EXE

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2014, 11:52:06 am »
Scooby Doo is one of my least favourite EVER. Batman and Robin was almost as painful, though had some camp humour to it. Bruno was just stupid and unfunny. Plan 9 from Outer Space, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, and Surf Nazis Must Die were terrible movies, but also wonderfully hilarious.

The most disappointing movie that I've ever seen is Crash. I was hoping that it would be a complex meditation on racism in modern America, but instead it was a jumbled mess of different overacted cartoony characters learning oversimplified lessons about racism. UGH!

The movie I've probably hated the most in recent memory though was Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (aka Extremely Lame and Incredibly Corny). That movie was obviously trying to use the subject of 9/11 to pull at the heartstrings and earn awards, but just came off as melodramatic, cheesy, and self-important. The main kid in it was particularly annoying throughout the movie. I thought it was a travesty that the movie was nominated for Best Picture alongside the likes of such great films as The Help, Midnight in Paris, and Moneyball. It seemed like it was nominated solely because of its subject matter, rather than any actual merit. The only good thing I can say about the movie is that Christopher Plummer was excellent, as always.       
Not to be confused with the David Cronenberg movie of the same name, which is about people with a fetish for car crashes...