Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Worst film you ever seen?  (Read 23720 times)

fsjm2112

Re: Worst film you ever seen?
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2014, 03:51:18 pm »
I would say Twilight seen the first didnt watch the rest. i like real Vampire flicks
Those movies are AWFUL! The acting is some of the worst I've ever seen in a "popular" modern movie.

Womberling Wurzel

« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2014, 03:54:34 pm »
Worst seen was possibly The Master of Disguise.   Although I have heard of a film to beat all before or after just by it's name.....Over Sexed Rug Suckers From Mars.  Thank you Mark Kermode

fsjm2112

« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2014, 04:01:42 pm »
Worst seen was possibly The Master of Disguise.   Although I have heard of a film to beat all before or after just by it's name.....Over Sexed Rug Suckers From Mars.  Thank you Mark Kermode
Haha I actually liked The Master of Disguise. Probably because I was a kid when it came out and didn't know any better. Now looking at it, its pretty awful.

Offline paloseco

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2014, 03:32:26 am »
1. Wanted
2. Jack and Jill
3. Dragon Ball Evolution

I hate those movies with a passion.

Womberling Wurzel

« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2014, 05:29:18 pm »
Another couple of stinkers.  Eat, Pray, Love ( vomit ), any film by Paul WS Anderson.

Offline Link

• Hero of Winds
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2014, 05:59:50 am »
Grown Ups.

The non-stop misogyny is what really irked me. It wasn't funny and it really wasn't needed. Other than this, the movie seemed to be four friends making a film for each other, not for an audience. I  could not care less about their inside jokes and it all just came across as really stupid. We all do dumb things with our friends, I get it. I just never again want to pay $10 (US) to watch other peoples' pointless shenanigans.   

DutchNudist21

« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2014, 05:05:34 pm »
Death Race Inferno, what a giant pile of crap...

Offline nudeeer

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2014, 06:01:35 pm »
Definitely Ghost Rider. Glad it was on TV and not in a theater where I had to pay for it. It was so bad that I couldn't stop watching!

NatureForever

« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2014, 04:07:23 am »
Theoretically speaking, any Superman movie because the franchise is associated with Superman 64.

N.M.S.

« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2014, 04:33:09 am »
Theoretically speaking, any Superman movie because the franchise is associated with Superman 64.

Can we pretend that game never happened?

NatureForever

« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2014, 04:40:22 am »

Those who do not learn from the past are bound to repeat it. Do we want to repeat Superman 64?!?

N.M.S.

« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2014, 04:42:18 am »

Those who do not learn from the past are bound to repeat it. Do we want to repeat Superman 64?!?

No. No we do not.

NatureForever

« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2014, 04:44:22 am »
Then we have reached a prime concensus. Lock your doors so the game doesn't find you.

Offline peteR

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2014, 08:14:20 pm »
I don't know how I could forget this movie, I assume I must have successfully suppressed the memory for some time:

Dead in 3 days 2

The movie started mediocre and and got dumber and worse with every passing minute, and the ending was so idiotic it somehow managed to ruin a movie that was total garbage to begin with.

Womberling Wurzel

« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2014, 09:09:19 pm »
More trash...Any British sex comedy like 'Confessions of a Window Cleaner'.  Hard to believe but the guy who wrote that also wrote the novelisation of the 007 film 'The Spy who Loved me' and 'Moonraker'.  Guy was called Christopher Wood
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 09:13:16 pm by The Wombler »