Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Castillon de provence  (Read 2405 times)

Offline Beinnz

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Castillon de provence
« on: December 30, 2013, 02:10:08 pm »
This summer we went camping in France. We stayed two weeks at Castillon de provence, near 'les Gorges du Verdon' in a caravan that we rented. We don't have much naturist-campsite-experience, but it seemed a very good place for us. Places were big, you had enough privacy and grass/trees. There were many people, but it never felt crowded. It's owned by a dutch couple and about 90% of the visitors were dutch-speaking (which is bot, a good and a bad thing :-) ).

There were a few outer couples in their twenties (even a few Belgian naturists that we knew before, what a coincidence) and quite soms teenagers (with their parents, many of them came there every year, they knew each other, and they volunteered/worked there too). So for young people it can be a good place I think.

One of the things I like about naturist-campsites (although at first it was a bit strange) are the public showers. Or better: I liked them at this campsite because you had a great view over the valley and the nature: great if you just wake up!

We will probably go back...

Offline nitram

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Castillon de provence
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 02:32:39 pm »
Great  :3456!

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 11:40:56 pm »
It sounds beautiful!

Thank-you for posting that. I've been thinking to myself that the inland campsites along the rivers are where the families probably go for their quiet, natural nakations though La Jenny and Montalivet would be good bets as well.

The outdoor shower thing sounds amazing - I have it in the back of my mind that if I get an acreage (hobby farm) it will definitely have an outdoor shower off of the master bedroom.

These travel reports are one of the things that make IYNO awesome so keep them coming people!

Offline nitram

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 07:23:18 pm »
Thank-you for posting that. I've been thinking to myself that the inland campsites along the rivers are where the families probably go for their quiet, natural nakations though La Jenny and Montalivet would be good bets as well.
It's a matter of size (J and Mont too big for some people) and respect of nudity: it seems that the more it's small, the better nudity is respected. Small is beautiful  :laugh:

Offline rosed

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 06:24:16 pm »
It's a matter of size (J and Mont too big for some people) and respect of nudity: it seems that the more it's small, the better nudity is respected. Small is beautiful  :laugh:

But too small can increase calmness to levels not affordables for the most action-minded ones (not my case). I think that this camping that Beinnz speaks about its a good compromise in the sense of not being that big to become an overpopulated place where nudity is year after year less respected (specially by the young ones) or not too small to be used as retired's summer place.

Something that catch my attention is the fact that the majority are dutch-speakers...come on french guys, is time to explore new places !

By the way, thanks for this interesting post!