Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Katikati Naturist parc  (Read 9685 times)

Offline Beinnz

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Katikati Naturist parc
« on: January 04, 2014, 07:13:41 pm »
I travelled in New-Zealand (&Australia) for a few months in 2011. That was before I called myself a naturist. But we noticed the Katikati campsite, which was easy accessible and on our way and we decided to give it a try. For one night, but we stayed longer (as long as we could, which was only a few days). It was november I think, warm enough, but not high season yet. Not too many people there (and no younger people), but a very open and relaxed atmosphere. It was a perfect spot to discover naturism!

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Katikati Naturist parc
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 09:14:21 am »
Katikati was the first naturist campsite I visited and it was a very relaxing experience. They have excellent facilities including hot tubs and a pool and the park itself is very well maintained. There is a stream next to the park which is idea for a cooling dip. I walked upstream along the rocky embankment and enjoyed the peace and serenity in nature.

Everyone I met there was friendly and there was such a relaxed atmosphere. I was there a few years ago but I see that the original owners are still there and the park is still getting very good reviews on 'happycamping.co.nz'.
"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams