Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Giving birth naturally!  (Read 1509 times)

Offline tomhere

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Tom & Tash
  • Referrals: 0
Giving birth naturally!
« on: January 05, 2014, 10:37:43 pm »
Tom & Tash here. We're never bored despite seldom having anything on!

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
Re: Giving birth naturally!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 06:38:03 am »
Wow!

That is beautiful!

I would need some convincing in order to go along (and I get that I'm not the one having the baby) with something like that. At least if you have a water birth at home or in a hotel there will be a hospital near-by in case you encounter any complications but in a natural setting help could be a long way away. Also a good midwife can go a long way toward a safe birthing experience but there is absolutely no substitute for medical intervention when it is required and it is required more often than you might think. Modern live birth statistics are proof enough of that.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 06:42:07 am by ToneBender »

Offline tomhere

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Tom & Tash
Re: Giving birth naturally!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 08:48:39 pm »
I agree with you ToneBender.

This apparently took place between 1986 and 1992 following teachings of an obstetrician/ psychotherapist who pioneered the method of water birth in 1963.

To re-quote in full...

"Father shows exciting photos of the birth of their 4 children in the sea

Births of babies are always exciting, especially when they happen in an environment so special and full of life as in the ocean. Russian Vladimir Bagrianski registered in fantastic photos pregnancy of his wife, and the birth of her four children in the sea, which took place between 1986 and 1992. The series was named “Sunrise at sea.”

The births took place in different locations, but always with the ocean as the main scenario. The family is very attached to the teachings of the obstetrician and psychotherapist Igor Tcharkowsky, pioneered the method of water birth in 1963."
Tom & Tash here. We're never bored despite seldom having anything on!