Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nudist world in The Sims 3 - anyone into it?  (Read 36868 times)

pvct

Nudist world in The Sims 3 - anyone into it?
« on: January 22, 2014, 11:56:54 pm »
Hi there, as you can see (or may be seeing now), I am running a tumblr for my sims nudists. Please see the link in my signature. I've played the Sims 3 for a few years and have created a virtual nudist world for myself. It's a game full of crazy stuff, jokes, puns, romantic, imagination, and of course nudism!

Because the original version is not a nudist version (they actually made the game for teenagers, not even nudity), you have to install some mods. It's not complicated but at first you may not know where to start. I have done "research" on this and it took me quite a long time to know what to install (no, I'm not a computer geek who knows how to programme all the things).

Just shout out here do find if there is anyone who play or like to play the Sims and experience a virtual nudist world. Come here to ask and discuss!

Some pics from my blog:

My profile pic:

Ok that's enough, don't want to flush your browser with lots of pics!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 11:59:04 pm by pvct »

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Nudist world in The Sims 3 - anyone into it?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 12:38:22 am »
Long-time simmer here, though I have not been in the mood for the game lately. The section image for this subforum has been created in TS2 by myself. Here is a larger version from our gallery:

Tell me, how did you get your world naked like that? Did you just give everyone their birthday suit for clothing or have you found a mod that makes sims undress? Most mods I have seen only add nudity as a piece of clothing.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

pvct

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 12:46:21 am »
Well, there are mods for both of that. If you simply undress a sim, then everything on him/her is removed, but that would make it quickly and easier for those who are not in your household. For the one whom you control, perhaps you should make him/her wear the nudist (invisible) clothes, then you can let him/her wear shoes, socks, and stuff. :D

I didn't play Sims 2 in the past. I only started with Sims 3. Well, now waiting for Sims 4, but maybe a bit longer until they have made all these mods again.

And I like the skins as well, make them really realistic.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 01:11:59 am »
TS2 had some pretty great mods that could automatically undress everyone in the world and keep them in that state, or undress people as soon as they came on the lot and stuff like that. It is still my favorite Sims game, even if TS3 added some great features including the open world. But it is also one of the few games that take my CPU to its limits.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

pvct

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 01:20:11 am »
So do you play Sims 3 after all?  :2345
My laptop is not so powerful as well, I have to set the game to lower settings so that it still looks good and runs fairly well.

Zeraf242

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 01:28:18 pm »
I was into Sims 3 a couple of years back and did install some nude mods but they didn't have genitals. I would go and try to reinstall the game but I'll just wait for Sims 4 to come out.

pvct

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 01:54:27 pm »
Yeah, the penis mesh was created by CMar and the female one was a combination of Navetsea's skin and mahamudo body map. I believe these were made about 3 years ago.

pvct

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 07:38:45 pm »
What mods are you after. If you mean the skins, they're on navetsea.blogspot.com. If it's the mesh, I recommend creating an account on http://www.sexysims2.com/index2.php? and dig the site! It's a sister site of modthesims, featuring the mods with adult themes, including the nudism!

pvct

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 09:18:58 pm »
Heehee, just feel like procrastinating while preparing for the exams coming, so I decided to update my thread with some more pics. Make it a brief review for the Sims 3 Into the Future (the nudist aspect of course)

Recently, I downloaded the Future update and got my sims travelling to the future, meeting their descendants and stuff. I think this is one of the best expansions of the Sims 3. Now, we can just wait for The Sims 4 later this year! Yeah!!!

Calling all sims gamers for chitchat!
Kitchen in the future is so cool you don't even need to cook!

My sims met one of her descendant. Maybe she's a bit confused.

This is not actually in the future, just a pool on the houseboat in the island paradiso expansion.

The cool holoweb thingy (I like it alot!)

Even the bed is super-cool too. Sorry, I was filled with awe, can only use the word "cool". Heehee.

Offline Luc

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2014, 10:34:05 pm »
  :432
Hi! I also enjoy a bit of sims 3 every now and then :p I also installed the mods for the sims to be naked quite awhile ago, but dont have as many sims converted to nudism as you do as i dont play sims 3 that much and neither does my girlfriend but I used Paradise Islands EP to create a nudist resort, so its a sugestion i give you if you haven't tried it yet.

pvct

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2014, 10:46:30 pm »
Hi Luc,

Glad somebody replied to this thread.  :66664333

I'm not much of a builder, but I will give it a go when I have plenty of time to spare! How about you share some pics of your naturist resort here? :D

Offline Luc

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2014, 11:09:34 pm »
Oh I really like building and decorating in sims 3, although i also enjoy leading them in their usual business of trying to get rich xD
I might get around to get the pictures here by tomorrow, I haven't taken any yet but I will. The problem is i'm building the resort legit, with an actual family (nudist couple) as the manager, so its not as finished (nor as pretty) as I'd wish because of the lack of funds lol

Offline cinzano

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2014, 06:08:46 pm »
Can you modify the appearance of non-conservative section like pubic hair, breast or penis?
My eyes are up here

pvct

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2014, 06:11:38 pm »
Yes, I can modify the breast and penis (angle, cleavage, pointness, foreskin, lenght, etc)

There's also an additional mod for pubic hair but it doesn't look so nice so I got rid of it. The skins themselves have hair anyway.

Offline Luc

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2014, 06:30:24 pm »
I got the pics I promised, but like I said, building-wise is a work in progress as the simoleons are not on abundance xD And you may notice some similarity with the Hobbart's Getaway as thats exactly the resort I got as it was very cheap, and I demolished most of it, still maintaining some of its identity xD

An overview of the small resort

Successful naked fire walking

Meal time