Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Super Bowl!  (Read 6141 times)

joers1023

Super Bowl!
« on: January 29, 2014, 01:38:11 pm »
Anybody have any big plans? Who do you think is going to win?

Im getting some pizzas and beers and hanging with my friends!  I think Seattle is going to take it

luvthemgiants

Re: Super Bowl!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 05:41:37 pm »
I hope Denver win as i dont like Pete Carroll, and i think Peyton is the GOAT and would love to see him get another ring.

But i also think Russell Wilson winning a ring would be great as he seems like a top guy and is a top QB.

As its on so late over here i have booked Monday off work, have a 6 pack of beer in the fridge and will have some wings and dip.

Offline Stephen

• Retired Staff
  • Shouting it out loud
  • δ³Σx²
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 09:35:09 pm »
I hope Denver win as i dont like Pete Carroll

Yep, sums it up perfectly

Offline jabber1990

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 03:26:57 am »
I don't care for Baseball so I don't really care,

no idea what i'll do, probably put the TV on another channel, I don't know what I did, I haven't been near a TV on Superbowl day in probably 5 or 6 years

Offline Stephen

• Retired Staff
  • Shouting it out loud
  • δ³Σx²
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 03:59:44 am »

no idea what i'll do, probably put the TV on another channel, I don't know what I did, I haven't been near a TV on Superbowl day in probably 5 or 6 years

Good thing it isn't baseball then

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 11:59:35 am »
I want and hope the Broncos win.  Not a fan of them or anything, but nothing would make me smile more than to see the hearts of the Seattle Shehawks and their fans get broken.  Besides, Peyton Manning deserves another ring given what he's accomplished in his Hall of Fame career.
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 01:48:46 pm »
I want and hope the Broncos win.  Not a fan of them or anything, but nothing would make me smile more than to see the hearts of the Seattle Shehawks and their fans get broken.  Besides, Peyton Manning deserves another ring given what he's accomplished in his Hall of Fame career.

Yes to all of the above.

I will be going to a nude SuperBowl party -- I hosted last year -- where none of the people present are fans of either team.  But we all like Peyton Manning and we all like Russell Wilson.  It is nice to see Wilson go to the SuperBowl in his second year;  too bad he isn't playing for a team I like.  Of course, I'm not fond of the Broncos either but how can any football fan not like Peyton Manning?
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline jabber1990

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 03:45:23 pm »

Yes to all of the above.

I will be going to a nude SuperBowl party -- I hosted last year -- where none of the people present are fans of either team.  But we all like Peyton Manning and we all like Russell Wilson.  It is nice to see Wilson go to the SuperBowl in his second year;  too bad he isn't playing for a team I like.  Of course, I'm not fond of the Broncos either but how can any football fan not like Peyton Manning?

if I had a bunch of friends (who cared) I'd do something like that I'd have an even number of friends come over and half would cheer for one team the other half would cheer for the other team and then when everyone leaves we go back to being friends

I don't like Rugby, none of my friends do either, I even have one friend who is 100% opposed to schools having sports teams. I disagree with him 100% but whatever, we agree on most everything else (mostly political)

Offline BobbyStang

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 06:12:40 pm »
I don't really care about the game. I just know that the Super Bowl has made a lot of craziness around my school and house!
I can't wait for it to be over.

-B

lvxandlight

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 08:03:39 pm »
I love Super Bowl parties. All the beer and munchies you could ask for.

Offline Jimmy

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 08:55:29 pm »
Gonna get some wings and coke and just chill and watch marshawn lynch and Seattle roll over Denver!

Offline The_Xenologer

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 06:49:07 am »
I am very excited about Superb Owl 48 (Colbert's way of avoiding a lawsuit from the NFL...hehe). Actually, not really. I just want the quarter, halftime, and final scores to end in 1 and 7 so that I can win money at work.
“A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.”

-Tyrion Lannister

joers1023

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2014, 04:55:43 pm »
I saw Stephen Colbert's Superb Owl show, I thought it was fantastic! His interview with Justin Tuck was also fun to watch.

Wish my super bowl party was a nude one. Maybe next year! Hope everyone has a good time wherever they end up.

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2014, 04:49:11 am »

Someone who cares less about sports than I do who would of thought I find such a person from the US of all places.
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2014, 11:18:46 am »
Gonna get some wings and coke and just chill and watch marshawn lynch and Seattle roll over Denver!

You better bring two towels, one to sit on and one to cry into.   :786
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West