Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Super Bowl!  (Read 6135 times)

Offline Stephen

• Retired Staff
  • Shouting it out loud
  • δ³Σx²
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Super Bowl!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 01:41:07 pm »
Gonna get some wings and coke and just chill and watch marshawn lynch and Seattle roll over Denver!

You better bring two towels, one to sit on and one to cry into.   :786

:3456

Offline dannyh89

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2014, 02:04:07 pm »
Game is on Monday in Australia so will be calling in a sickie and watching it at home with a couple mates. I'm a bucanneers fan but have some relatives from Washington so going for Seattle. Manning is a legend though and for him still to be playing is amazing. Hope it's a close game!

Offline Stephen

• Retired Staff
  • Shouting it out loud
  • δ³Σx²
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2014, 11:17:44 pm »
Seattle 43-8
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 02:58:30 am by Stephen »

Offline dannyh89

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2014, 04:17:09 am »
Ouch. Well that was an anti-climax.

Offline Stephen

• Retired Staff
  • Shouting it out loud
  • δ³Σx²
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2014, 04:24:18 am »
If anyone here's ever played the new app flappybird, you'd get this

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2014, 06:39:56 am »

Game wasn't a blow out... It was an ass kicking!   :undecided: Congrats to the Seahawks though.
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2014, 10:37:48 am »
That was a terrible game when you look at the performance of both offensive lines.  Neither of them did particularly well.  The defence was something else entirely.  Denver's defence was good but Seattle's was outstanding, playing at a speed with which the Bronco's O-line simply couldn't cope.  I had sort of thought this was going to be the case but I was hoping for a second ring for Peyton so I didn't say it out loud -- bad juju!

And in the discussion of the game let's not forget Seattle's special team's contribution.  In all it was a game of defence on both sides, and a lot of errors from the Broncos.  The stupid snap on the first play told me that the Broncos didn't have their heads on right and then the O-line proved so porous that the Seahawks got to Manning time after time.  After the sort of season that they had they seemed to think that they didn't have to play very hard.  No QB can win the game by himself.

I was a little miffed with the commentary.  The first interception was clearly tipped but the commentators didn't notice.  No one mentioned it at all (I think) until half-time.  Then, late in the first quarter when the Broncos were 3rd & 1, Joe Buck was babbling on about it being 3rd & inches.  It was like we were watching two different games.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 11:03:02 am by AElf »
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

joers1023

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2014, 11:00:05 am »
Once again, a good defense beats out a good offense.  I wasn't expecting a blow out, but after that first play, it was obvious who the night belonged too. Congrats Seahawks! Only 6 months until the Hall of Fame game kicks off the 2014 season!

luvthemgiants

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2014, 05:54:47 pm »
Awful game.

Denver O-line Was shocking, Manning didnt have a hope against that secondary with the amount of time he was given.

The worst part of it though is that Carroll is now a Super Bowl Winner, the thought makes me queasy.

Delighted for Russell Wilson though, seems like a nice guy.

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2014, 07:52:09 pm »

The worst part of it though is that Carroll is now a Super Bowl Winner, the thought makes me queasy.

Why is that?

luvthemgiants

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2014, 08:00:47 pm »

Why is that?

He left USC in the lurch after years of cheating. Kids lost scholarships because of him.

Lowlife

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2014, 01:47:56 am »
If anyone could've known how bad this game was gonna be, people would've been begging Gov. Christie to shut down another bridge.  There were so many bad things about this Super Bowl, I'm not sure where to start.

1)  The Seahawks were in it.
2)  Joe Namath at the coin toss showed a sign he's back on the sauce.
3)  The Denver Broncos players seemed to be replaced with the entire Oakland Raiders with Tony Romo at quarterback.
4)  Bruno Mars was the main Halftime performer and the Red Hot Chili Peppers didn't do much of anything.
5)  The singer of the National Anthem screwed up the song.
6)  The commercials were sub par at best.
7)  We were saddled with Joe Buck who is quite possibly the worst broadcaster working today.
8)  Philip Seymour Hoffman died (Not related to the Super Bowl, but worth mentioning because he was talented as hell).
9)  The Seahawks won.
10)  The MVP was a guy who even Seahawk fans have to look up and still don't know who he his.

Only thing positive about the game was that it was quick.  Usually these games can run up to five hours long, but this was definitely one of the shorter Super Bowls in my recent memory.

I would say congrats to the Seahawks if not for the fact that they now join the Whoopty-Doo Table with the Jets, Bears, Chiefs, Saints, Buccaneers, and the Rams.  They got a long way to go before being among the elite Super Bowl teams, a moniker only enjoyed by the Steelers, 49ers, Cowboys, Packers, and Giants.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 11:30:17 am by NudistMetalHead »
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline Pitti

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2016, 07:50:23 pm »
Today the Broncos wins. My last guess was wrong, but today I'm right. GO BRONGOS.
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen

AmericanSwede

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2016, 09:51:13 pm »
I'm hosting a nude Super Bowl party for some friends. Not really a fan of either team this year (prefer Vikings or Seahawks). Looking forward to NFL returning to LA next season!

Offline nick79hb

• Manuel aus Bremen
  • Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2016, 10:51:07 pm »
never watched super bowl, just heard of "concussion" :laugh:
Bin aus Bremen und freu` mich auf Bekanntschaften.
Freizeitbeschäftigungen sind Kino, Urlaub, mit Freunden was trinken gehen und Spor