Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Caribbean Honeymoon in Dominican Republic  (Read 11961 times)

luvthemgiants

Caribbean Honeymoon in Dominican Republic
« on: February 02, 2014, 06:12:25 pm »
Hi All

Looking for a big of info regarding naturist resorts in the Dominican Republic. We are looking at going to La Romana for our Honeymoon and i would love to be able to head off somewhere clothing optional for a day, introduce my beloved to the life.

The only resort i can find though is Caliente Caribe Resort and Spa, and the website makes it look more "adult" than naturist. Anyone heard anything about it?

Much appreciated

Offline Archaewok1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Caribbean Honeymoon in Dominican Republic
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 06:51:09 pm »
http://theterracottainn.blogspot.com/2009/08/paradise-lakes-in-tampa-florida-is-no.html

That has a little info on Caliente. From what I've picked up from the nudist community, not a place you want to take your wife. I would look for AANR-associated clubs, as these are supposed to be family friendly. There is less of a guarantee in other places. Also, be careful about nude beaches, as some can have a lot of voyeurs.

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 05:17:08 am »
No go on Florida?

I love the DR - it's a definite possibility for retirement.
Anyway have a look at Eden Bay - I don't know anything about it - you'll have to do your own research.

luvthemgiants

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 06:18:00 pm »
No go on Florida?

I love the DR - it's a definite possibility for retirement.
Anyway have a look at Eden Bay - I don't know anything about it - you'll have to do your own research.

We were looking at 1 week in Florida and a cruise, but she has decided to do 2 weeks all inclusive, probably in the caribbean. I am easy enough, we got engagesld in DR so its all good ;-)

At the moment its down to DR or Mauritius.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 06:37:35 pm by Jay G »