General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Cars!

(1/7) > >>

xgsft:
Well, lady X and I are pretty big into German autos. Our current fleet is two BMW's (a 92' 525ti and a 85' 325e) and two Volkswagens (a 88' Scirocco and a 76' *but soon to be a 39'* Beetle).

"Hubert" The 85' 325e

"Sprocket" The 88' Scirocco

...and lastly the new acquisition "Erika" the 76' Beetle.  She is going to be backdated to about a 1939 Kommanderwagen. This will involve removing all chrome trim, changing fenders, changing bumpers, changing the deck lid, adding a simulated split rear window, raising the car by about 1.5 inches, changing the rims to a 5 nut rim vs the current 4, change the tires, change the break rotors to the 5 nut style, adding a roof rack, removing the back seat, installing a vintage radio set and jumpseat for a funker where the back seat was at, changing steering wheels, changing panel to the older style, and remove carpeting for wood slats.  Here is as it sits now:

Here is what we are going for:

Pitti:
I drive a Ford Ka and I like Minis, I think this is great.

jeep:
Love those two wartime VWs xgsft, they would go good beside my 42 Ford GPW and 43 Willys MB Jeeps and my 49 Dodge WC51 Weapons carrier. good to see you here mate

todaresq:
I do enjoy my cars... have a 2007 Sky and a 2008 Astra... not a Vauxhall or Opel... a very rare Saturn Astra.

Alex:

--- Quote from: todaresq on January 07, 2010, 04:20:29 am ---I do enjoy my cars... have a 2007 Sky and a 2008 Astra... not a Vauxhall or Opel... a very rare Saturn Astra.

--- End quote ---

Liking the Sky, made in the same factory as the Opal GT and Pontiac Solstice if I'm not mistaken.

You definitely got the best of the 3 ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version