Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: backpacking in California  (Read 1176 times)

Offline mikeblue1234

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
backpacking in California
« on: February 12, 2014, 01:11:35 am »
Just thinking about and planing for my summer backpacking trips. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for places to go in California that you can go nude. I have hiked most of the J.M.T. and a lot in Yosemite, but never nude. I recently did a trip out to Sykes Hot Springs in Big Sur nude, that was fun other then getting poison oak on my legs. Any suggestions on other places?

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
Re: backpacking in California
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 11:30:28 am »
Just thinking about and planing for my summer backpacking trips. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for places to go in California that you can go nude. I have hiked most of the J.M.T. and a lot in Yosemite, but never nude. I recently did a trip out to Sykes Hot Springs in Big Sur nude, that was fun other then getting poison oak on my legs. Any suggestions on other places?

Yes, how about Anza-Borrego Desert State Park?  Guaranteed no poison oak!  You'll even have a naturist place to stay at DeAnza Springs Resort near Jacumba.  It is a bit of a drive to get there from Gilroy but

if you know the way to San Jose
just turn around and drive the other way

(apologies to the songwriter)
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline mikeblue1234

• Casually Dressed
Re: backpacking in California
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 07:40:24 pm »
Looks like an interesting place if I end up in so-cal. Just wondering about the water situation due to the lack of rain this year. Most of the usual places I go in the winter don't have any reliable water this year. Any places up in the high Sierra with reliable water? I don't mind going over 10,000 feet to get to some great places.