Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Does anybody draw comics?  (Read 3061 times)

Offline jabber1990

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Does anybody draw comics?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 02:05:19 am »
I thought about starting a comic, I can't get it started

but While at the Rothschild National Bank a friend of mine discovered that the bank rents out its basement to the Freemasons, many of whom are either tycoons or fly helicopters (or both) so he spends the whole comic trying to discover their "evil plan"  then they get mad at him for being an insider so they force him to fight his way out (with me and another friend)

I have no clue how to get it started.

I also have plans to make a few more jokes. I have one where I kind of make a terrible parody of Oprah, and Duck Dynasty

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Local Moderator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Does anybody draw comics?
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 02:12:16 am »
I thought about starting a comic, I can't get it started

but While at the Rothschild National Bank a friend of mine discovered that the bank rents out its basement to the Freemasons, many of whom are either tycoons or fly helicopters (or both) so he spends the whole comic trying to discover their "evil plan"  then they get mad at him for being an insider so they force him to fight his way out (with me and another friend)

I have no clue how to get it started.

I also have plans to make a few more jokes. I have one where I kind of make a terrible parody of Oprah, and Duck Dynasty

Listen to Alex Jones  :4345
I'm everywhere and nowhere