Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: information needed  (Read 2900 times)

Offline rajnature

• Nature is beautiful body is nature and its beautiful
  • Nude with Towel
  • Be positive
  • Referrals: 0
information needed
« on: February 16, 2014, 10:01:26 am »
when I see the profiles of other below user name it is written like'' teen only'' ;''nude with sandals'' etc, in my profile it is written '' Top free''. I want to know what it indicates? what is the criteria for this categorization?
what it signify?
Moderators can better answer this question. looking for reply.

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Re: information needed
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 10:22:31 am »
Most of those titles tell people how active you have been on here, with more nudity being equivalent to more activity. Then some titles come with special access permissions.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline rajnature

• Nature is beautiful body is nature and its beautiful
  • Nude with Towel
  • Be positive
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 11:49:31 am »
Most of those titles tell people how active you have been on here, with more nudity being equivalent to more activity. Then some titles come with special access permissions.
can you please elaborate more giving examples

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 12:22:14 pm »
Depending on how much you have posted, your rank may be anything from "Shorts, Teeshirt and Sandals" to "Nude and natural with FKK". There is also N Forum Veteran, which means a member is known to staff and can get access to privileges earlier than members that are only known through their forum activity, Teens Only and Female Chat for those whose age/gender qualify them for access to special areas and are well-known enough that we can assume they are not lying to gain access, and finally the staff ranks, which are all almost equal, with the one being displayed depending on the personal preferences of the staff member in question.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.